Request - Lucien Castle (and Klaus and Isaac) "The taste of revenge" (Sequel)

Sequel to "A little bit of help" (July 2016), "A price to pay" (July 2016), "Not a Choice", "A Game of Chess", "Game Over", "Over and Out", "Buried Feelings" and "On your own" (Other parts can be found in the Klaus Mikaelson book)

You took a deep breath and checked once more if you were standing in front of the right door. The last time you had been in New Orleans Scott and Isaac had been at your side. The last time you had been in New Orleans you had asked Klaus for help without knowing that he would make things only worse.

"Hello, love. I was already expecting you." A handsome young man opened the door and you swallowed a few times.

His apartment was huge, much bigger than anything you had ever owned in your life. Much more expensive than anything you had ever owned in your life too.

"Lucien Castle?" You cocked your head slightly and then you held out your hand. Just like you he was wearing a blue ring around his finger and you tried to relax a little. "(Y/N), it's nice to meet you."

"The honor is all mine." Lucien smiled before he pressed a soft kiss on your knuckles. "I've heard quite a few stories about you and if those stories don't lie you might almost have as much reason to hate Klaus as I have."

You nodded and you felt slightly uncomfortable when you followed Lucien to his giant living room. You had rarely met vampires older than you, but it was clear that Lucien had not used his eternal life to simply hang around and do nothing.

"My condolences concerning your werewolf boyfriend, by the way." Lucien bent his head slightly and you swallowed a few times.

"Thanks, he's the reason I'm here." You tried to ignore the women with bite marks in their neck. You had grown used to getting your blood from bags, but the fresh wounds made it hard to fight the temptation to give in to your ancient urges.

"The boy must have been quite special if he had managed to win the heart of an old vampire like yourself." Lucien seemed to notice your discomfort and he gave you a glass filled with B-positive.

You were almost certain that it was fresh from the vein, but you would need all your strength if you wanted to complete your mission and were in no position to say no. "He was. Isaac was...refreshing, honest, caring and maybe the sweetest puppy I've ever met."

A smile spread across Lucien's face and he took a few sips from his own glass filled with blood. "Sounds like exactly the kind of thing Niklaus would kill within a heartbeat."

"He did. On a parking lot. Because my boyfriend was not okay with me having dinner with another man." You rolled your eyes and you felt your muscles tensing, while your veins filled themselves with anger.

"In nine hundred years he has still not learned that hurting the loved ones of others doesn't get you any friends." Lucien shook his head. He didn't make rude comments about Isaac only being a teenage werewolf. He didn't say that he had deserved it. He didn't judge your desire for revenge.

"You said you were going to help me to get him killed." You straightened your back and lifted your chin.

"I am working on something that might be of use." He cocked his head slightly and squeezed his eyes. "I am sorry I can not give you any more details on the matter, but I do not want Klaus to find out about my plan before I have managed to complete it. I do hope you understand that?"

"Trust me, if your plan is gonna get Klaus killed, I will do anything you want me to do." You stared straight into Lucien's eyes and a grin spread across his face.

"Perfect, because I might need someone that close to Klaus that he won't see her coming. Do you think you could pretend forgiving him?"

"If it leads to his dead? Without a doubt."