Chapter 1

Karon blinked, "Dang you Discord!" He jumped onto his bed, as Katie still watched, "STOP LAUGHING!" She started imitated Pinkie Pie. The two siblings looked at the sky and saw a shooting star, they smiled ear to ear, "I wish I could be a pony!" They pulled up their blankets and fell asleep.

A bright light filled their room, and they disappeared.

"OOF!" Karon got up from the ground and looked around the... Forest? "Wait a minute... This is the Everfree Forest from My Little Pony! Holy crap, I need to find Katie!" He looked down, "I HAVE HOOVES HOLY CRAP!!" He ran around. "Woah dude, calm down!" He looked up to see a blue pony, with a rainbow mane and magenta eyes. "HOLY CRAP IT'S RAINBOW DASH! HOLY CRAP I SAID HOLY CRAP FIVE TIMES!" Rainbow Dash grinned, "Am I THAT famous?" She landed down on the ground, in front of Karon. "So, who are you?"

Meanwhile,

Katie groaned in pain and got off, falling off a tree. She heard a small voice, "U-Um... A-Are you okay?" Katie looked up, noticing a bright yellow pony with a long pink mane and blue eyes-- Wait, pony? "OH MY CELESTIA ARE YOU FLUTTERSHY?!" She screamed in joy and surprise while trotting around, nearly falling into a pond. "Y-Yes.... W-Who are you..?" The yellow mare stuttered out the question shyly.

~Cliffhanger muahahah please ignore my horrible writing skills!~

~Starlight0405~