~M~

A/N: Sorry I did not update. I was sidetracked by my AWESOME K-Pop band..... BTS..... Suga is fucking hot as hell. Swag all the way. Anyway also because my mom was pissed off and shit and wanted me to help her out on things. Buuut i am now free and you have a brother from Korea so..... Yeah... Bye.

??? POV

'Ugh' . I think and think that the plane ride from Korea Seoul (?) to here at America was longer then what I thought it was going to be. I turn on my phone to turn off 'Run' by BTS. As I did I walked down the stairs to get off the plane and whan I got to the building I called a taxi and some girls were checking me out by my looks. I waited patiently for the taxi.

I was in a year long break after working over seas from my sister. I ask the driver to take me to a place and the driver said 'You got it sir'. I turn my phone back on the push the play button to play the song I was previously hearing. When the driver told me we arrived to the place I needed to go I pay and also give a tip, say thank you and leave the car. When I took out my luggage(?) I looked at the house that I needed to be at. It was very huge(that's what she said!).

(What the house looks like

(Huge as fuck)
'...... Whoa. I never thought she had the money to buy a huge house.' I think. I walk up to the door. I curl up my hand to fists so I can knock on the door. The time here is already 12 o'clock so I didn't expect anyone opening the foor anytime soon. But I was surprised as I heard someone climbing down the stairs to the door. I then see the door open. When it did I got shocked of who opened the door.

(Name)'s POV

As I was going to sleep I was tierd but my eyes refused to shut. So I grabbed my phone to read fanfics while hearing 'Blood, Sweat, and Tears' a new song made by BTS. I felt sleepy at the time at 12 o'clock. But when someone knocked on the door. 'Geez. Isn't it too late to be knocking at someone's door. People may be sleeping right now.'.

I quickly get a baseball bat I have in my room. When I go outside of my room I look through a random window and see who it was. I drop the (beat) bat and run downstairs to open the door. When I open the door I hug the person that was at the door.... It was my brother... I start to cry. My brother hesitately to hug me back and crys with me. The name of my brother is.......

To be continued...

Ayyyy sorry I didn't update(to those who read this shitty story) the story on Sunday. Also Suga(mah bæ. $wag all the way) has nothing to do with the story. You can decide who the brother is because heh I am to fucking lazy to do shit. Even to eat. But you can tell me who your brother will be in the comments of my profile of wattpad. That is all i wanted to say sooo....

Bye bye My Fallen Angels 👊