Chapter 3

Lunch arrived. Jiyoung headed up to the roof with Jimin and J-Hope. Yoojin, V, Jungkook, and Nahee followed after them. Jin and Suga walked to the canteen while Rap Monster and Gogi walked slowly to the roof.

"Really, what are you doing here?" Gogi asked. "Is this like fan service?"

"Actually..." Rap Monster said.

"No. Let's talk about this with everyone." Gogi said.

Rap Monster nodded and they walked to the roof faster. A blanket was set down and Gogi sat down beside Jiyoung.

"Jiyoung, I heard Jinyoung was going to come." Yoojin said.

"He's coming to get me after school." Jiyoung answered as she sighed.

Jin, Suga, and Jieun walked in through the door and and sat down. The girls looked over to Jieun and stared at her intensely. Jieun nodded as she set down her yogurt.

"Okay, okay. I set this up." Jieun said.

"This is special but why?" Yoojin asked.

"I've been planning this as soon as Yoojin and Taehyung started dating." Jieun said. "I wanted you all to spend some more time with each other..."

"Jieun! What about me?!" Jiyoung questioned.

"Jinyoung only replies to you now." Jieun said. "He doesn't even bother to look at my messages."

Jiyoung smiled to herself as she looked at her food. Jieun just sighed as she looked at the girls.

"Let me eat." Jieun said.

"One more thing." Gogi said.

"Hm?" She answered.

"Did you choose each classes the members go in?" Gogi asked.

"It was a matching." Jieun said. "Lottery."

The girls nodded. Yoojin and Nahee looked a little disappointed. Jieun laughed laughly which confused them.

"Jungkook, Taehyung, and Rap Monster requested to be in our class." Jieun said. "The others did a lottery."

Gogi looked up over to Rap Monster. She smiled a bit from the small happiness she got.

"What are your plans after school?" Jiyoung asked.

"Why?" Nahee asked.

"Jinyoung said he wants to formally introduce himself." Jiyoung said. "And thank you, Jieun."

"Yeah..." Jieun said. "I'm busy."

"With what?" Suga asked. "You promised me not to overwork yourself."

Jieun sighed as she looked over to Suga. He smiled and looked away.

"I'm sorry, but next time." Jieun said.

Rap Monster got up and he looked over to Gogi. He motioned her to get up and she did so.

The two walked back inside the school. The others just talked among theirselves.

"What are your plans after school?" Rap Monster asked.

"I plan on to just study." Gogi answered. "Why?"

"Let's study together then and make it a date." Rap Monster said.

Gogi nodded and agreed. The two smiled as they looked over at each other.

Once school was over, Jiyoung waved by as she walked away with Jinyoung for their after school date. V, Jungkook, Nahee, and Yoojin also had an after school date. Suga, Jin, Jimin, and J-Hope were the loners so they headed back to the dorm. Rap Monster and Gogi headed to Gogi's house to study. Jieun just disappeared.

Gogi and Rap Monster walked in utter silence as they walked to Gogi's house. It was awkward for the both of them since they didn't know what to talk about.

"G-Gogi." Rap Monster said.

"Yes?" Gogi replied.

"This weekend, let's go on another date." Rap Monster said. "There, I have something to say to you."

"If you do, let's have everyone come." Gogi suggested. "The more the merrier."

Rap Monster nodded to the idea. Gogi stopped in front of her house. She looked over to Rap Monster.

"I'm going to go in and ask if you can also come in." Gogi said.

"I'll wait patiently for you." Rap Monster said.

Gogi nodded and she walked inside. Rap Monster turned around and he looked around the neighborhood. The house surrounding her were fairly large like hers.

A student walked over to Rap Monster. He noticed and turned over to her.

"Rap Mon oppa." The student said. "I'm Ku Jaehee."

"I remember you..." Rap Monster said as his voice got softer.

"I'm glad you do." Jaehee said. "Actually, I love you, oppa."

"Aha, sorry. I have something else I like." Rap Monster said.

"W-Who?" Jaehee asked.

Rap Monster blushed a bit as he turned over to Gogi's house. Then he looked back over to Jaehee.

"Gogi." He answered.

Jaehee's smile disappeared and she was now frowning. The door opened and Rap Monster turned around. Gogi walked over to Rap Monster.

"My grandpa says it's okay." Gogi said.

"Let's go in." Rap Monster said.

Gogi nodded and Rap Monster looked over to Jaehee.

"I'm sorry. I can't accept your feelings." Rap Monster said.

He turned to Gogi and they walked inside the house. Gogi guided him to her room. There was a small table set up on the floor.

"Let's start studying." Gogi said.

"Hold on." Rap Monster said.

"What?" Gogi questioned.

"Can I meet your grandparents first?" Rap Monster asked.

Gogi smiled and she nodded.

"Of course." Gogi replied. "Let's go."