an offer he can't refuse(Blood+) FxM Lemon

*This is from the Anime of Blood+ before Saya had found Diva and the pair left the Zoo.

The late fall weather was brimming on nippy as a couple of teenagers to the eye sat outside on the porch of the main building. A 18 year old boy carving a block of wood enthralled with it as it became an image of a bird and the girl fighting to fix her favorite fencing glove that had been shredded the last she went up against a master. An odd silence filled the air between the two as the very handsome teen boy was lost to his own thoughts far too much to notice the calling of his mistress and friend to get his attention.

"Hagi!" She finally cried out when after the third time calling to him he didn't look to see her work on the glove. He jumped slightly and turned to her with an apologetic wince at the shrill cry in his ear.

"Apologies, Saya. It seems i'm distracted today." He told her, setting the carved bird head on the table nearby and looking over the stitching she'd done so well to learn to caref or her frequently ripped and cut protective garments.

"What happened to make you so? You're almost...... COnfused." She noted, tapping her shim with a finger as she waited patiently for him to tell her, not doubting that he would obey her as he always did.

"Astute observeation, I caught one of the maids doing something wrong and she.... Offered me a bargain to not allow the information to reach Joel. I don't understand quite what it was, but she seemed very shocked of my refusal." He admitted, scratching his neck for something to do with his hands while he waited for her to react to the news.

"Well, maybe I know what it is. Go on and tell me what she offered." She pushed pulling her chair closer so he could lower his tone to a whisper in case it was something..... Vary bad that the other servants of the house should not hear uttered aloud.

"Something called a blowing job or something sounding similar. I get the feeling it wasn't the most.... Respectable thing a young lady to offer, and am tiring of her look of shoack every time I see her inside or require to run an errand for you." Saya's small fine face turned ashen almost sickly before him as he spoke the words aloud, coughing and turning away from the still very innocent young man who should have been given the talk on sexual favors much earlier but no adults who could have were ver close with him or dared to wonder if he already knew or not given how close to the girl whom could have them gone in a second.

"That...... Well you see..... It's something very personal and...... Maybe not something we should speak of on the front steps. Let's go for a walk in the gardens." She announced, feeling her cheeks heat as she hurried ahead of ther loyal servant and friend to the usually abandoned section of the gardens that she cared for herself in the mornings and forbade any from entering without her permission. In the center of the small flower garden was a sheltered bench hidden behind a large weeping willow where they sat so the older than most woman could explaint he sexual act to the young man.

"You do not have to tell me if you are uncomfortable, Saya." He offered noticing as always her insecurities and shyness speaking about these things to him.

"No, you should know inc ase someone offers again and...... You say yes. It's..... A intimate thing where a woman...... Cares for a man's.... Apendedge with her lips and..... Sucks him. Between the maids they use this..... favor...... to get their way among the men without the chance of... Pregnancy." She stuttered out, feeling her face heat to the point she was sweating and he looked shocked by the news of what he had been offered as well as his young male mind conjuring images of what she said without his consent.