Alone....maybe?

It was the time where all limits are crossed

It was the time where all limits are crossed. An era of destined doom. It was the end of all hope, happiness and, well, ME.

This undesired incident was no other than the Great War between The Mathew Stuart's kingdom and The Scott James's Reign, both wanting to rule over our beloved home Normania.

But this is not the story of how the war took place. It a story of a normal, Happy and full of joy girl. A girl who saw kindness in every being on this planet.

Then she unfortunately had to pay the price for her innocence, she had to see what a vicious place her home was, she had to experience that cruelty itself lives in the hearts of people she once considered her own .

I am Valarie Didina Steve and this is MY Story.

A/N: Okay, so this actually, my very first story, I really hope you guys are supportive.

I wrote this piece of writing with all my heart and I hope you respect my attachment to this book and not Steal my work. Now about the story:

· if you don't like a girl who is weak and doesn't stand up for her rights then I kindly suggest not to read this book.

· I am clearly stating the fact that this book isn't about the war in no way. So, I won't do war scenes.
I want to thank all of you stayed after reading all of that, Hope u all a very good day and just have fun!!

Hope you enjoy it!
Share
Comment
Vote
Thank you all a bunch again