Chapter Two

Lucifer's POV:

I stay laying on the couch, trying to hide my tomato red face. 'What's going on? Why am I blushing so much? Whatever.' I think to myself. I then get up and go to the kitchen, keeping my head down. I see Jay bend over looking in the refrigerator and quickly scurry away. 'What's the hell was that?! Why am I feeling this pit in my stomach?' I mentally slap myself to snap out of it. I'll just go to the park.

Jay's POV:

I stand up just in time to see Kyle running out of the kitchen with his hand over his mouth. 'That's so flipping cute! He almost looks embarrassed. Wait..what...?' I think to myself, then stutter out "Where a-are you going Kyle?" Kyle swings around with a strawberry red face. "I'm going to the park. I'll be back later." He replies hurriedly. "Ooh! I'll come with you!" I quickly grab my manga and slip on my shoes, then catch up with him at the door. Kyle shrugs and opens the door for me. We walk down to the park at around 10:00pm where the cherry blossoms are blooming since we live in Japan.

Lucifer's POV:

I decide to just deal with this feeling and go to the park with my brother, Jay. I smile as I see Jay looking at the trees blooming. 'He's so adorable..wait...nevermind, I gotta accept my thoughts at some point...even if he is my brother..well not by blood. I was adopted, of course I was. I am Satan after all.' I sigh quietly and sit down on a bench under a cherry blossom tree with Jay by my side. I stretch my arms out, not noticing that my actions kinda made my arm go around Jay's shoulders. I watch him read one of his many Mangas and smile.

Jay's POV:

I can see Lucifer, or Kyle, watching me read. I can feel my face heat up slightly. 'No. He's my brother. I can't be embarrassed or have these feelings around him. I mean..he's not my blood brother, but he's still my family. Why do I have to have this pit in my stomach and pounding in my chest?' I think to myself as I continue to read my manga. We continue to sit under that beautiful cherry blossom tree, petals falling down every once in a while. It was perfect, other than this confusion and war going on in my mind as Kyle practically had his arm around me. "I'm getting a bit tired." I say because my chest feels like it's getting squeezed and that makes me tired. "Alright." Kyle replies as he kneels down. "Get on." Lucifer says harshly. "W-What?" I stutter.

Lucifer's POV:

I know that Jay sometimes has chest pains and that makes him tired, so I decided to give him a piggy-back-ride. "Just get on." I say annoyed. I don't want to let any feelings get in the way, so I'm being a bit harsh to Jay. Jay eventually climbs onto my back and I stand up, walking twords our house. We get there and I set down Jay. I then notice Jay's face is a bright pink. 'What is that all about?' I think to myself, then shrug it off. When we get inside all five kids tackle Jay and run around. 'Didn't we just put you kids to bed? Ugh.' I sigh and walk up to my bedroom, leaving Jay downstairs.

Jay's POV:

I get tackled by my children and watch Kyle walk away. I smile as I'm bombarded with kisses and hugs from my kids, all of them adopted or from previous relationships. After a few hours I finally get the children to sleep and flops onto my own bed, exhausted. I decide to lay down and read more.

Lucifer's POV:

I decide to go check on Jay. I peek into a small crack of the door and smile as I calmly watch my brother read. 'He's so adorable.' I mentally tell myself. He starts to get up and I run back to my bedroom.

Jay's POV:

I can't stop thinking of him. 'Why?! Why do I have these butterflies in my stomach just from thinking of Kyle's face?' I mentally slap myself to snap out of it and decide to get up to make some Ramen noodles. I open my door more and I swear that I say Kyle running down the hall. I shrug it off and make my food and get startled when I see Kyle right in front of me. "Hey.." Lucifer says to me. "Hi.." I reply.