My Life

Okay, back story. My brothers are actually humans and kids when we got here. Well, teens. We were forced to come here because of Ryan and Aph and Kawaii~chan. We explored to far and, well, just read it.

Jesse's POV

How can those three love it here so much? My brothers and I decided to go explore, these kids are old enough to watch themselves. Then we found ourselves in the backroom. We were about to leave when, a guy came in.

" Oh, kids are already in here. Perfect"

He closed the doors and I couldn't see a thing. I heard screams, so close to me, then I felt an unbearing pain in my chest. I got stabbed so many times. Next thing I know, I was in a suit. The Foxy suit, the worst one, I say. I saw my three of my brothers' souls in Freddy, Bonnie, and Chica. Freddy was Taylor, Bonnie was Kyle, and Chica was Sam. Where is Alex? He was always with me, where is he? Then I wondered, where's Ryan? Where's the kids? I guess they closed because of our murders. Why? Why us? I wanted to tell Ryan that I loved her, why now? I was going to tell her tomorrow. Wait, it's morning, it was the afternoon when we got here. It was the next day. I want to go find our killer and kill him. I remember something, he was a security guard, he had the outfit, I'm going to kill all of you, security guards.

TIME SKIP SOME YEARS!

I can move at night, when no one is around. My brothers try not to get caught on the cameras. We found Alex, he was in the golden suit, we all talk together when we can. We kill every security guard that we know of. We hear the training tapes when they play. We try to kill them within the week. After that, they leave forever. There are a few lucky ones, like Mark, he was so hard to kill. another was named Nate or Nathan, I don't remember. He was with a friend, playing a game of some sorts. Poor them. It's been a couple of years, if we were still alive, we would be in our twenties. Today, a new security guard is being hired, we know because Jeb was showing her around. She looked so familiar, I don't know but she will die. She was cute and shorter then most but she will die. 

But I didn't see her, I was behind my curtains. My real body damaged my suit in some way, some wiring issue I think. So my curtains were closed and the only light I got was from the little crack there was. I heard these things from my brothers when they left their stage. Taylor didn't move a lot, he just liked to think. Sam went to the kitchen often, he loved to try to bake. Kyle loved to move and was always the first one to try to get the security guard. I came out on the fourth and fifth night, the guard was dead by then but sometimes, they aren't. I try to kill them as fast as I can, I hate violence. I hurry to their little room and kill them as fast as I can. Alex, doesn't move, he teleports. He has the best body ever. He makes them faint, opens the door for us, and we kill them. He only comes if he hears the honking of that weird nose thing. Anyways, a new night guard, perfect. It was night, perfect. Kyle came to my cove first.

" She was pretty cute, do I HAVE to kill her?"

" You can try your worst, let her survive the night if you want her. But one of us will kill her. One of her kind killed all of us"

" Yeah, and they separated us from our friends. I'll get going over there"

" Okay, see you soon"

He walked off. I want to see this girl. Maybe if I just run over there. When Kyle comes back. A few minutes passed, Kyle came back.

" Imma play some games"

" Kay, I'm gonna see her. I won't kill her though"

" Kay"

I got out of my cove. I hurried over there. I tried to stop but I kind of broke through the window. And sacred her away. I DIDN'T SEE HER! She shrieked in fear and ran to the other door and got out of there. I just want to see her. I got out of the window and looked for her. I found her hiding in the books. I got close to her then she turned around. she started to yell, then those familiar grandfather clock chimes were heard. He was so happy, she was cute. She squeezed herself around me and left. When she did, I went back to behind my curtains. See ya tomorrow.

-next day-

That girl, she quit and got one of her friends to work for her. My brothers told me. This time, a boy. Night, Kyle came to my cove.

" That boy, he looked so familiar"

" Really?"

" Yes", Taylor voice said from a far," He really did look familiar"

" Maybe an old friend we had?", Sam guessed.

" Maybe", I said." I'll go see"

I got out of my cove and hurried to the room. I think he saw me because he shut the door in my face. But I didn't hear a yelp or anything, he was so calm. How? And they changed out the windows for steel stuff. I want to see you. I went to my brothers' stage.

" What did you learn?", Sam asked.

" Hurry up, I want to move", Kyle said.

" He is very calm, even to me. This will be interesting"

Kyle got up an headed over there. After some time, he came back.

" He's good"

" I'll go then", Taylor said.

He got up and slowly headed over here. He always walked slowly. After some time, he came back.

" He is really good"

Then the guard came out and walked to the dinning area.

" Hey, I know you talk, I know you can understand me, stop coming to my office. You tried to kill my friend but I will not die, not today, not ever. I'm just getting money for her. You made her so scared of this place now. We used to love it here, we got scared of it after our friends disappeared--"

Wait, friends? Is he one of our friends when we were alive?

" But now we---HEY!"

I ran over to him and got a better look at him. I grabbed his shoulders so he couldn't leave. He moved a lot and tried to get out of my grasp.

" LET GO OF ME!"

" R-Ryan?"

Wow, it's been forever since I heard my real voice. We just chose a voice that we thought went well with our bodies. We couldn't even remember our own voices, that's sad. I was really close to my voice.

" LET--Jesse?"

I nodded my head. Then he started to hug me. Then he started to cry.

" I missed you. Are those your brothers?", he asked while pointing to the members of the band.

" Y-yeah"

I stuttered a lot, I can't really talk, I'm dead anyways. He walked over to them and started to hug them. He guessed their names and got it right.

" Where's Alex?"

" I-I'll s-s-show y-you", I said.

I started to hurried over to his office and pointed to the poster. They all followed me, some faster then others.

" The poster?", I heard him ask.

I was pointing at the nose. He walked up to the poster and poked the nose. It honked. I saw his eyes light up. He honked it a couple more times, then Alex teleported to the room. He was a bit surprised.

" What is it? You told him to call me, what is it?"

" This is our friend from when we were alive"

" Really!?"

" Yeah"

He got up and walked over to the boy.

" Alex?"

He hugged him. After that, we all went to the main stage. What is this guy's name?

" Wh-what i-is your n-n-name?"