Relationship!

Jesse's POV

Ryan pulled me to some food stalls and I got my sugar intake for the next couple of the days. While walking around, eating those little octopus balls on skewers, I saw a game. It was the one where you can win some little rubber bouncy balls by scooping them up with a paper paddle. I pulled on Ryan sleeve and pointed at the game.

"I want to play that one," I said to her.

"*snicker* Okay, I actually really like that game as well."

"Are you making fun of me?"

"No! I'm really not, let's go play. I'll tell you how to get the most balls."

She pulled me along and paid the worker. They gave us two paddles and Ryan kneeled down next to the water tub. She started to explain how to get the most balls in this game. Ryan got more balls than me, makes sense since this is my first time playing it.

"Hey, you were pretty good for your first time," Ryan said to me.

"Thanks, is there any other games we can play?"

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure there was a game back there."

She grabbed my hand and started to pull me to a gaming stall. I won and Ryan got me so many prizes. So many stuffed animals and little cute things. When it started to get dark, I had a bag over my shoulder full of stuff and there were not as many people at the festival.

"What time is it?" I asked Ryan.

She pulled her phone out of her sleeve and looked at the time, "10-ish"

"We've been here for that long?"

"Apparently," she said while putting her phone back in her sleeve. "Hey, there're going to be some fireworks, want to go see them with me?"

"Sure! When does this festival stop?"

"Midnight I think. Come on! Let's get going to the fireworks! It's going to start soon~"

She grabbed my hand and pulled me off again. Stop pulling me woman! Anyways, we found a good spot where no one else was and could see the fireworks. They were so pretty, I missed things like this. I put my arm around her and pulled her closer to me. Maybe. . .

I looked down at her, "Hey Ryan."

She looked up at me, "Hm? Yeah?"

I leaned down and kissed her. Irene, what did I just decide? To my surprised she kissed me back. I pulled back before anything super embarrassing happens to me. I looked back at the fireworks, with my face on fire as well. I felt Ryan hug me and heard her say, "I love you~"

Irene save me. After the fireworks were over, we headed back home.

"Hey Jesse."

"Y-yeah?"

"YOu wanna start dating?"

"You should've ask me in a more romantic way."

"We're at a festival, is there a better way? Plus I'm a girl."

"That is pretending to be a guy."

"Okay, good point. Well, answer my question."

"Then let's start dating to answer your question."

"Whoo! I'm gonna have to tell my brothers and yours! Mostly that I'm a girl."

"Yep! Have fun!"

"Ohh, such a nice new boyfriend."

(We will make me go out with someone other than Jesse. Well, we actually do. Which story? I don't know, some stories. We'll remember one day. How bad our memory is: we don't remember who gets with who. Yep!)

We kept on going home, this is goning to be fun to tell everyone. But we can do that tomorrow, I'm too tired right now. When we got to the house, Taylor was the only one up.

"Hey you two, where were you?"

"Watching the fireworks!" Ryan answered him.

"There were fireworks? I should've watched them. Well, there is always next year. Good night you two."

"Oh, were going have to tell something to everyone tomorrow. Just wanted you to know."

"What? You two are dating?"

We were both surprised. How did he know?!

"*little laugh* Wait, are you?"

"Night Taylor!"

He went to his room, very confused at that. We changed and went to our own rooms to go to sleep.

-next day-

Ugh, what time is it? YEAP! It's already almost lunch! Why didn't anyone wake me up?! I changed and hurried downstairs. We don't have the host club due to the festival but still! Someone should've woken me up for breakfast at least! I hurried downstairs and to the dinning table. When I got there, everyone, including all of our friends in the neighborhood, was there. When I got in the vicinity, everyone just snapped their heads towards me. That means Ryan told them the truth. We should've waited for at least a month or so of dating or maybe half a year. I don't know, just not now, please not now.

"H-hey."

I'm scared. Garroth got up and walked towards me and got super close to me. He backed away and said, "You better take good care of our sister which we just got back."

"Yes sir."

"Then I'll be going."

The rest followed him out of the door. I looked back to my brothers, they were very supportive of us. I looked to Ryan, she wasn't wearing her wrap anymore, cool.

"Jesse, did I ever tell you I was a girl? I don't remember," Ryan asked me.

Not before the festival, I just knew.

"Oh, I remember some things from some old memories."

"Oh right, you figured it out sometime ago."

I'm still really scared. I looked over to my brothers again, at least they were actually really happy for us. I kneeled down and hugged Ryan's waist.

"I'm scared of your brothers."

"There, there. Let's go get you some of breakfast."

I let go of her and sat down at the table. I'm a bit scared of my brothers but they're my brothers so they must be happy to me. I hope. Ryan, I'm scared. (HA! You're scared of my and your brothers! Be quiet! I am actually super scared for Valentines day! You would be as well. Good point.) Well at least my brothers didn't attack me when Ryan left. Sam was playing some video game, Alex and Taylor were reading some books, and Kyle was playing with a pencil. Ryan came back with my breakfast after some time and talked with all of us. I'm in a relationship with Ryan now, this is gonna be fun. (*Cutie voice* What do you mean mister? Don't pay attention to that honey. *still cutie voice* But I wanna know. Let's go get some Olive Garden. *Super cutie voice* YAY!)