Truth or dare!

Logan's pic. ⬆️

"Josh Truth or Dare?" I think lloyd asks

"Ummm Dare" josh replies

"Kiss one of the girl you think is most hot" lloyd laughs.

Josh crawls over to me and i back away until i hit a wall. I stand up and run behind harriet for protection.

Jordan snickers "dude she is scared of you"

"Fine i'll kiss harriet then" josh announces.

I hear a kissing sound and start gagging while those too suck faces with each other.

"Logan truth or dare" josh asks

"Dare obviously" logan points out.

"Kiss Anna"

"SERIOUSLY?!?!!" I shriek

Everyone just laughs while Logan walks up to me with smirk plastered to his face.

I run out of the room only to be pulled into a closet by Logan.

"Hey Beautiful" he says. That smirk still plastered onto his face.

He starts to lean in. He looked into my eyes and paused for a minute seeing if i would try to stop him but i didn't. Why am i not stopping him?

Our lips met and to be honest, i kissed back.
We both moved in sinc, getting faster, i put my arms around his neck and tangled my fingers in his hair making him moan, hands were inside my shirt around my waist, he's so warm. His tongue licked my bottom lip asking for entrance and i surprisingly i let him through. Things started to get heated and he started to kiss and lick all over my neck until he found my sweet spot. Oh my god. Im gonna moan. I thought. I moaned when he started sucking on my neck, thats gonna leave a mark.

I pulled away before things got heated and ran out of the room, bright red.

OH MY GOD THAT WHAT MY FIRST KISS!!!!! I GAVE MY MOUTHS VIRGINITY TO SOMEONE I JUST MET!!!!

A/n: remind you of something??? XP Frozen. I hate that movie.

I texted harriet to let her know i was leaving!

Bold is Anna (me)

Harriet I'm gonna go.

Was the kiss to much for you? ;)

No and i didn't kiss him!

Logan wants to tell you something.

What?

07 xxxx xxxxxx
Call me ;)

No!

Aw babe you break my heart XD! Loved the kiss btw you are the only one i seem to wanna kiss all day long. Never mind the sluts in town ;) ;) Need a ride?

Another time.

Your gonna get raped if you walk, i'll be down in a minute. Let me get my keys!

Ugh fine!

Babe i know you want me to drop you off so stop denying it.

Text chat over!

A/n: i cant be bothered to right anymore. I will right more tomorrow xxxx loves ya.