ѕlυм ¢ιтy ... [Coming Soon]

Imagine being a nine-teen year old adolescent stripper, and single mother living in the ruthless city of Compton California. When in high-school, you looked at the future to become a successful and married. But that all flushed down the drain when you fell head over heels for the player that got you pregnant and left you in the dust. Now you work at the big shot strip club, Blu Moon , to pay the bills to your small one bedroom apartment and to keep food in you and your child's mouth. Risking your life to come face to face with the trashy streets that hold savage gangs, pimps, and loathsome homeless.

But Khaleesi doesn't have to imagine, this is her reality. She faces this every day, but with her other, tougher side, Indigo. When you mix liquor, beautiful women and nudity, you are bound to eventually run into a few overzealous individuals who become sexually obsessive about the dancers. With that hazard, Khaleesi is on her toes 24-7. She can not take the possibility of letting another man hold her back. But that all changed when she met нιм because нє didn't want to hurt her . нє wanted to get back in her heart. Will Khaleesi's stubborn nature hold her back, or is it something bigger?

all rιgнтѕ reѕerved. тнιѕ ѕтory вelongѕ тo mindlessomgwriters (Jasmine), no parтѕ oғ ιт мay вe copιed or υѕed wιтнoυт мy perмιѕѕιon. ιғ ι caтcн yoυ υѕιng мy ѕнιт, ι wιll perѕonally call yoυ oυт and deѕтroy yoυr waттpad lιғe. ĸay? ĸay.