lime party

Once upon a time there was an avocado. She was called Matildacado. She had a friend she called Darcitrus. " I made a friend today Matildacado!" "ummm... do i wanna know what ur talking about? Actually don't answer that" But Darcitrus had already begun his tale! " Yes, yes you do" Darcitrus said "  ummm, ok go ahead, wait, don't, wwaaaiittt!" Matildacado replied at exactly 9.00 pm. Although they were standing next to each other Darcitrus did not reply until precisely 7.47 am the next morning. " i h8 you, just kidding, cya" Darcitrus promptly turned and slithered out of the open doorway and into the morning breeze. As Darcitrus slithered away he heard Matildacado yelling "is ur dads name Daniel?" "-my dad saw ur name on my IPad- only slightly disturbed by the fact he thought ur name was actually Darcitrus- and saw ur last name was hunt and he knows a Daniel hunt but there are a lot of hunts and hunters so he was just wondering" As Darcitrus turned the corner he came face-to-face with Emolsie.  " wow, wait do i sound Australian? I can't speak" Emolsie said " idk, we probably do to the americans and the British" Darcitrus replied. "wat do u call thongs!?" Emolsie fired " thongs" said Darcy " okay, i call them jandals" Darcitrus looked down and saw Emolsie wearing socks and sandals. In disgust he recoiled and said "sandals" and hid behind a bin. Soon enough Emolsie located the lime and said "ok. u wanna Facetime? And see us pack Matildacados bag?" seeing that emolsie started a sentence with a conjunction he hid further behind. Emolsie heard this and freaked out.