Confessions of a madman

Drawing in a deep breath, Darcitrus exclaimed, "BUTT, sprinkles is coming to town, PINEAPPLE PEN, The Invader Zim episode that really threw me off it was when he went back in time to hurt that guy and basically ruined his life through the smallest actions. Back then it scared cause of how simple something can ruin your whole life, 1,438,449, if you are that obsessed with winning, your natural state is probably always losing, boi Nope, DEATH, WAR, FAMINE, PESTILENCE, CONQUEST, it was the mirror, 710,955, Have you tried turning it off and on again, The second time I see Optimus prime have a make-out sesh, i am going to start putting on a tinfoil hat, the moon scene with the face freaked the life out of me, looked up "Obsession Untamed". It was actually written by Pamela Palmer. Soren... I am disappointed. What's a dave n' busters? Like what the heck is a hair brush, Let's google bullet ball guy.., 450, HIS DONG WAS A SWORD, Wow die Kommentare sind einfach deutsch wegen Felix xD, chair bag, HE FLICKED IT, the girl slapped his nipple juice with a badminton racket, there are pieces of mouldy steak in his shorts, the eel is sucking badminton girls armpit. omg i just was looking at yr book and a yr photo come up and we r all wearing stocking, Fan Obsesionada Con German Garmendia , Germán ya ni eso te da lele XD :v, Like Si Pensaste Que German Estaba En Omegle :V, BKK Boyband, SPOOKY SCARY SKELETONS, damn phil got those moves,จชลลลลลลลลลลลลลลลลลชชชชชชชชชชชชชชชชชชชชชชชชชชชบบบบบยบบบบบบบยยยยยยยยยบบยยยย, ไอ้ปุ่มเหลืองๆนี่คืออะไร???? โอ้ยยย!! คนจัดฟันที่นับเลขน่ารักอ้ะะ ยิ้มทีละลายยใครมีเฟสขอได้มั้ยคะะ ว้อนมากก, Published on Oct 11, 2016, he really did that? Ugh, so he's yet another oversensitive person who can't handle criticism. I'm seeing that more and more with content creators. I started to get suspicious when he would brush off and even make fun of legitimate, constructive criticism in his videos, Crafty Chan, You really need to do some research before pretending to know what you're talking about, because both the Tracer's butt and Bayonetta being called sexist are not strawmen. People really did make those "criticisms", You really need to do some research before pretending to know what you're talking about, because both the Tracer's butt and Bayonetta being called sexist are not strawmen. People really did make those "criticisms".Goomba that was, you know... a Goomba, 908,736, 2011, Wait, if Jews are stereotyped to have big noses, does that make Squidward a Jew? Can you even speak English or are you translating from Chinese? He changed to his normal human voice because people couldn't bare the high-pitched squeaky voice he uses/used for his goomba character. I believe he made a poll or something where people voted would they rather he stays as goomba or goes human, and the majority wanted human ;p at least thats how i think it happened. Who remembers the time before it was trendy to like Pokemon again when Game Theory hated making Pokemon videos? I do. :3,  what if ash ketchum eats the human faced trees to become immortal hence why he has stayed 10 for all these year, Inuyasha, I HATE PEWDIEPIE,  Parental marriage veto: checkPsychopath who murders the entire playable cast: check,Man attempts to destroy the multiverse because his dad cursed his girlfriend to wander the multiverse for all eternity: check, Cute girl who snaps her neck to become a giant spider: check,  IN THE YEAR 2043, THE EARTH RAN OUT OF ENERGY."