All an act

Days had past after he met the dragon Dargon. Alex was fishing at a local lake for fish for dinner while Dargon was taking care of some woman in the cave, she wasn't bad looking he must admit. Alex thought to himself ''When should i strike? I want to skin him so people actually fear me'' he sighed and went home with a basket filled with fish. He walked down seeing Dargon laying next to the woman in his nest, Alex said ''Having fun?'' After he puts on a fake smile, Dargon chuckled and said afterwards ''How many fish did you catch!'' Alex said shortly after ''Nineteen'' Dargon smiled and said ''Impressive'' Dargon's eyes squinted and said with a look of caution ''That scent..... you are a demon'' Alex laughs and said ''Well you're spot on'' he slowly took knife out after and said ''Now its time for you TO DIE'' Alex slashed out after him with his knife, Dargon quickly hid the woman in the other side of the cave. Afterwards Alex ran out of the cave while being chased by Dargon, Alex stood in the grass field laughing like a maniac. After what seemed like moments Alex's skin turned dark red his eyes turning in to yellow and demon wings coming out of his back. Alex rose up to the sky using fire magic on the village nearby making all the people burn to death. Dargon snarled and flew up tackling Alex to the ground, Alex coughed blood up on impact. He smiled at said ''Wow so strong'' Dargon stomped on him several times. Alex quickly disappeared appearing meters away, after Alex opened a portal and said ''I will be back someday!'' After he went in the portal closed. Dargon afterwards walked through the ruins of the town, he thought to himself ''Bastard i will personally kill him someday!''

A/N: This is the series end of Darkness. There will be another one of this one hope you enjoyed it :D