Chapter 14

"Remember the deal. If Jungkook cant pass the exam...you have to leave this school." Mrs Wong says.

I nod.

"Yes,i remember."

"Are you sure that Jungkook can pass?" She asks.

I keep silent. I must believe that he can do it right?

"Wow..you seem to not believe your own boyfriend. What a good girlfriend." She says and smirks. Its not weird when she knows about our relationship.

"The genius Anne finally can tame the bad boy, Jungkook. Congrats." Mrs Wong says. She keeps making my blood boil!

"I dont think that Jungkook can pass. Just prepare your stuff for the new school. You are rich. So its doesnt matter if you want to go to any school." Mrs Wong says.

"What makes you think that." A voice suddenly appears.

"Jungkook?" I say. "A hero comes?" Mrs Wong smirks.

"I will prove to everyone that Anne made me change. I will pass my exam. I promise." Jungkook says. I feel like i want to cry. But...how did he know?

Jungkook grabs my wrist and drags me out of Mrs Wong office.

"I know everything. Thats why you want to tutor me right?" Jungkook says. I nod and cry.

He hugs me. Very tight.

"I promise i will pass the exams. I will make you stay." He says.

"Dont force yourself. Dont study too hard just because of this." I say. "No...its doesnt matter. " he wipes my tears using his thumb.

♡♡♡♡♡
All night i didnt hear about Jungkook. I know he keeps studying. I feel worried that he will feel stressed about the exams.

He keeps studying but me...i cant study because i am too worried about him. Its bad. I cant concentrate on my studies.

"Dear." My mom suddenly appears. My parents just came back from their trip.

"Yes mom." I say. "You are doing your best. You are a genius girl and we are proud as your parents. " my mom says. "Thanks mom" i say and i hug her. She know how to make me feel calm.

The exam day is today and i am nervous. Jungkook keeps looking at the book. He is serious about this.

"I had promised so i will keep it. I'm sorry for ignoring you but i will suffer if you move to another school."he says before we enter the examination hall.

The exams start....

Last chapter after this.

Vote and comment