Run

Chapter 3

Griff's POV

I am running. I don't know why but she told me to run so I am. As I am running I realize I am nearing a dead end. I turn around to check if I was cornered, but no one was there. I look around to make sure no one was there. "No one's here" I say to myself. Of course as soon as I say that the raptors jump out from the bushes to tackle me.

As I am being tackled I ask them if this is a simple game of tag they play or something. They obviously say NO. Once they are done tackling me and "torturing" me I ask them a question I never knew the answer of.

I ask, "What are your names?" They respond in a very "rude and cruel" way. At least that is what I would call it. They  snapped at me. Not as in talking rudely. I mean they LITERALLY snapped at me! They didn't bite me. At least I don't think they did.  But I am kind of feeling drowsy from almost being suffocated earlier when the raptors tackled me. Finally I get the urge to ask that one question again. "What are your names?" I ask in a forceful tone.

"Oh sorry new guy, you don't have the authority to ask those questions." one of the raptors asked.   

 (For those of you who are wondering it wasn't Blue it was Charlie. Remember Blue is the serious and Brave type. Charlie is the "snob." Echo is the chill one that doesn't really care what anyone says except Blue. And Delta is the "special" one.)

"No it's fine Charlie." the beautiful raptor said. "Sorry about Charlie he is a bit of a snob. Now let me properly introduce myself and the gang. I am Blue the great amazing and brave leader. That snob over there is Charlie. Mr.Dont~Care over there is Echo. And the Mad Hatter over there is Delta." 

"Heh... Delta is staring at a plant while sniffing a squirell..." I said to Blue.

(Sorry for my spelling I am only in 6 grade.)

Well new guy, welcome to Jurassic World!

This chapter goes out to mrs_eaton_ and fxbcryptkeeper who just happens to be my MOM...

Hope you enjoyed this chapter..

BTW go read my BFF's books:

I'm Lost 

&

The ocean is my guide

Both by: ZeldaWizardpiratelf1

PEACE OUT!!!!    :)  ;)