Hard Knock Love

Hey guys here's the next chapter I'm currently just laying down thinking what i can do next for Hidan in the story so ill be updating and creating new chapters soon as so i hope this chapter is good enough enjoy :)

===============================================

Months have passed since __ joined the Akatsuki and was teamed up with Hidan and Kakazu The Immortal Trio. All the Akatsuki members have warmed up to her as she has with them, she has also realised that she has admirers within the base. 

Deidara has also fallen for her, he's always staring at her, giving her small clay sculptures and gifts. She also found out that Deidara had a former partner who he looked up to as a father figure, however he was killed by no other than the leaf's medical konoichi Sakura Haruna and Sasori's grandmother lady Chiyo who had also died saving the kaazekage, the mission was a success though as Deidara and the rest of us managed to seal the one tailed beast inside the gedo statue. 

Deidara is a really nice guy however he's younger than me by two years I'm 22 and he's 19 and i sort of feel as though he's like a little brother to me, but i think my heart had set on the first guy i ever got close to, which was Hidan, but omg i could never tell Hidan, he probably thinks I'm weird, i get all soft and my face starts to go a deep red and Kakazu knows i like Hidan but I'm paying him to keep his mouth shut, but he still tries to tease me all the time in front of Hidan, the old fart gets a kick out of it lol. 

I Got used to Hidan's shouting and bad habits, at night he's always out i heard from Kakazu that because of Hidan's religion it requires him to sacrifice multiple beings everyday and carry out rituals and prayers and the easiest way Hidan gets what he needs is from hookers in the nearby towns and villages, plus he's addicted to sex. 

-A New Mission-

"I hope your all in good shape and ready for the next mission i have for you" Pein said as the three of us walked into his office.

"Theres a man who's come to know too much about the Akatsuki, he's a drug addict and always visits the brothels in Tanzuka town in the land of fire which i suggest you all know is near the hidden leaf, he's been passing on information to them" Pein said glaring at us.

"So you want us to kill the fucker leave it to us" Hidan smirked.

"Shut up Hidan let him finish" Kakazu replied.

"The mans name is Nico and since he loves whoring around i suggest you come up with a formation making ___ the main as i want her to dress up as one of the women in the brothel and to lure him and from their Hidan and Kakazu will kill him" Pein raised an eyebrow.

"Wh..what? i cant do that you want me to look like a prostitute" I said showing a WTF face to Pein.

"Your just going to act like one, for the sake of the mission, we also might be able to find out some details on the Leaf's Jinchuriki, so Hidan take her out and buy some suitable clothes for the mission, Kakazu lend her some money" Pein replied