• тнe arт oғ peer preѕѕυre • [ Coming Soon ]

Little boy six years old, growing up in the corrupt world. Mamma try's her best to raise him but eventually becomes un-heard. "Turn to drugs." they all say, " The streets will take you in. He raids the streets now 16 years old, committing bad sins. His Mama taught him better, and he know's it good. But what can he do but grow up being the hood?

-Jasmine

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

With Eli living in the hood, it eventually took a turn on his life. No longer innocent, he's now living what most call " thug life. " His dreams of being a football player were washed down the drain when his Mamma died when he was most vulnerable. Being taken in by the streets was the last thing that he wanted, but how can he help it when that was the only option? Or, at least, that's what he thought. Now two years later,  he meets Leiah. But will his player past mess-up his future with her? Or is she too smart to fold under Peer Pressure?

all rιgнтѕ reѕerved. тнιѕ ѕтory вelongѕ тo mindlessomgwriters (Jasmine), no parтѕ oғ ιт мay вe copιed or υѕed wιтнoυт мy perмιѕѕιon. ιғ ι caтcн yoυ υѕιng мy ѕнιт, ι wιll perѕonally call yoυ oυт and deѕтroy yoυr waттpad lιғe. ĸay? ĸay.