A Harry Styles fanfic

Chapter 1

 "I-I love y-you" this guy, Josh, gasps between passionately slamming his lips against mine over and over again. I break away from his hold on me in disgust and start backing away. "What?" he asks, a concerned look spreading across his innocent features. "What's wrong Blaine? Was it me? D-did I do something wr-wrong?" I see he's still strugging to catch his breath. I love it when I leave a guy breathless. This causes a smirk to slowly stratch across my face. Josh takes this as a sign to advance in my direction.

     "Get away Josh!" I screech, letting the smirk be replaced suddenly with one of repulsion. He stops in his tracks immediately. I can't help but feel sort of bad for the kid. He told me I was his first "serious" girlfriend, even though we've only been together for about three months. But three months is my limit, and I'm done with him. I'll get rid of Josh just like I've gotten rid of every other guy I've ever been with- by breaking his heart. 

     "What are you talking about Blaine? I thought, I mean, you said... You said this is what you wanted?" I see the bewilderment on his child-like features slowly being replaced by a look that quickly lets me know he's offended. How can I blame him though? I was the one who was asking for the heated make-out session... And he was a lot better of a kisser than I had expected, for someone as inexperienced as him, but still...

     "Yeah, that's what I THOUGHT, but I apparently thought wrong!" I growl. Josh's chocolate brown eyes dart quickly around my apartment uncomfortably, running a hand that was wrapped up in my long brown hair a minute ago through his own blonde waves. I realize I've got him right where I want him- looking for a way to escape my sudden outburst of inexpected craziness. None of the guys ever expect me to be so vicious... Which is why I always have the upper hand. "Ha!" I laugh out loud suddenly. He shifts his eyes over in my direction. "You actually thought I was into you? Please, I've been with a hundred guys before who were exactly like you. You're nothing special." I cruelly spit the words out at him, abruptly losing the remorse I had felt for him just moments ago.

     "Blaine," Josh whimpers my name, tears beginning to well up in his eyes. "I kn-know you don't m-mean that." He's so young, how didn't I realize that before now? I mean, age-wise he's actually a one and a half years older than I am, but he lacks majorly maturity-wise. I silently curse at myself for picking such an unsuitable guy this time around. 'Next time,' I vow to myself. 'Next time I'll choose more carefully...' But for now, I've got to get this over with. 

     "No, Josh. I DO mean that. I mean everything, we're done. Now get out, m'kay?" I let a grin slip across my face, seeing that I've broke him. I've gotten my satisfaction, and I'm done with him. 'Just  another guy on the list,' I think blissfully to myself as Josh leaves broken-hearted. It's messed up to think like this... I know. But it's the way I've always been, and it's the way I'll always be. 

Author's Note:

Hey guys! Sorry the first chapter is so short, I promise it'll start getting interesting soon! Anyways, I'm new to writing here, so I'm still trying to figure things out! I'm working on getting a cover... But I need your help with choosing a title! As you can probably already tell, the main character, Blaine, is a little witchy... I'd like the title to sort of go off of that! Anyways, thanks for reading! :) Please help me promote this, thanks!!!! :))

-M