Opening

No one knows what happened that night except for Hunter, Claire, Adam and I, the sad part being: since that night we have not uttered a word to each other, avoiding the other's presence like the plague.

The suicide of Adam was not meaningless or random, it was obvious and all the signs were there just ignored. We all knew the feelings of each other, the depression and bad habits got to us all. The partying, smoking, drinking ourselves into a pool of nothingness was never the most helpful thing but it was the only thing we had. We had each other and our own stories, we had nothing yet we had everything in the palm of our hands now blood included.

We are just kids trying to live as adults and along the way we fucked up everything, including ourselves.

This is the story of us, the raw, unedited and bloody one. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello! I am so happy to be writing this story about four kids who I can relate to and hope many others can as well. This story is very deep, dark, sad, triggering, realistic, happy, funny, and so much more. This will all be taking part in the past and leading back up to the present, I will probably cry writing this but that means I was into the story and that's what I love about writing (: Enjoy!