WE ARE ONE <3 [EXO Fan Fiction]

• Dedicated kay Karen Servita

WE ARE ONE <3 is written by 6747sYellowPen. No reproduction of this story must be made unless otherwise if the author was informed. Kamsa~

*This story is a work of fiction. The scenes, names of characters, and everything were mainly created by my imagination. Similarities within the names of characters, places and scenes with the names, places and scenes outside of this story, are purely coincidental. Some scenes, character descriptions and personalities may appear to be too far-fetched or a little exaggerated*

PROLOGUE:

What's really this thing called LOVE.

What does this crazy thing have?

Perhaps it's a silly game made by destiny

That makes everyone look very funny.

~Silly Game by 6747sYellowPen (first paragraph)

Love can refer to a variety of different feelings, states and attitudes that ranges from interpersonal affection.(Wikipedia)

Most people defined love as the strong attraction or personal attachment they felt for someone they admire most. Pero ano nga ba ang love?

Love is the scientific evidence that God exists. Have we ever think of this definition. Sabi ng iba love is full of sacrifices. Very true. The main reason why we are what we are and have what we have now is because someone up there sacrificed his love for our sake. A love that is very pure and true.

To love and be loved is one of everyone's dream. Because love is also life. "Life without love is like a tree without its fruits or blossoms"(brainyqoute.com)

Have you ever experience being inlove? What does it feels like to be loved? Masaya siguro lalo na when everyone agrees with it. Yung tipong ikaw at siya lang ang tao sa mundo. There's no greater person than he/she is in your eyes.

But what if it gets complicated? Paano kung naging you and me against the world ang drama niyo? What if you'll lose everything because of it? Will you still take the risks of being inlove?

Let's see then..