Chapter 1 (The Upper Crust)

• Dedicated kay Wenny Custodio Avila

"LOVE.. eto yung sensasyong nararamdaman natin and can happen to anybody kahit sa isang writer, artist, cosplayer, athlete, anime lover, psychic or even to a gothic chic like me. Kahit gaano pa katatag yung barrier na itinayo mo. You'll still fall inlove. This sensation makes the world WHOLE." ~JMO

"LOVE is the feeling or emotion that comes from the BRAIN. Heart represents love pero kailanman di nanggaling sa puso ang pagmamahal." ~CKS

"LOVE is an UNEXPLAINABLE feeling. Kahit gaano ka pa katalino you can never define it. Somehow, it's like a typhoon. It's so UNPREDICTABLE." ~ART

"First LOVE never DIES. No matter how much damage it caused your heart. It might be gone in the mind but will always remain in your heart." ~IGB

"LOVE is what makes the hard times not so BAD and the happiness more JOYFUL. It's when your worst days turn to be the best because of his smile. When your stomach will be filled with butterflies and you'll start uttering his name for no reason." ~RMA

"LOVE is when you do not know why you seemed to be attracted to aperson 'cause it has its own reason and that is UNKNOWN. It's not about who or what he is as a person neither his physical attributes. Kasi kung mahal mo lang sya for some reason it's not love at all. "Cause when that reason fades out kasamang mawawala ang pagtingin mo sa kanya." ~AWA

"LOVE isn't about Romeo and Juliet who died for each other neither Snow White's prince who kiss her to make her alive again nor Cinderella's prince that will try to fit a glass shoe to every lady in town. It's not like the fairytales that always ends with a happily ever after. It's a REAL story that will happen between YOU and ME." ~LVN

[Key's POV]

Hi (: I'm Czarina Key Salvador. I'm 15 years old. A cosplayer. I'm famous in this industry. They named me as the Cosplay Princess. I love shopping. I'm pretty, smart, talented and gorgeous. I'm not mayabang just stating the fact. I have six fabulous BFFs.

First in the list is Rain Mikael Alcantara. She's the Sport's Ambassadress. You can't beat her in any sport especially ball games.She's good in basketball though captain ball siya ng volleyball. She won the Most Valuable Player award since our fifth grade.

Second is Annicka Wish Arevalo. She has a gifted talent. Great hands that can draw and paint creatively with less effort. Our Queen of Art.

Third is Lemhica Vine Natividad. The Paper and Pen Goddess. Madaldal siya but there are times that she's silent at kapag ganun may problema siya. She's good in writing. She writes whatever she wants.

Fourth, Angelicque Rhyme Tolentino. Her name's quite annoying too hard to spell out. She's the Psycho Enchantress. She's good in guessing. She can read people's minds and sometimes can predict the future. she has a little know-how on hypnosis.

Fifth, Jazz Morisette Orteza. She's our Gothic Princess. Loves collecting eyeliners and is fond of wearing black. Pero it suits her pa rin kaso she's currently not with us. They migrated in the States we're in Second Year high.

Lastly, Ice Gwynette Bautista. Our Otaku Highness. She's calm kahit galit na. Great in controlling her temper. She seldom wants to argue especially when shell get no benefit in return.

We're 4th year high schools in Elysium Academy-an exclusive school for elites. Meron ding mga commoners but maybe they just don't exist in my world. Kidding XD I mean they're just konti lang kasi and most of them ilag sa mga nasa Upper Crust na tulad namin. Three reasons #1 Sobra silang pahihirapan ng mga brats and jerks here. #2 Uutus utusan to death and #3 Ibubully sila. All in all their high school life will be like hell. Uy, don't get me wrong ah. We're not brats ah. Mababait kami.

Our school has three classes of students depending on their IQs. The LIQ (pronounced as Likyu) or the Low Intelligence Quotient. The lowest class. This class is composed of students whose ..

yung mga ..

You know what I'm trying to say don't you ?

The HIQ or High Intelligence Quotient dito naman yung mga magagaling. Those who excel in a lot of their subjects academic or non-academic. Dito napupunta yung mga scholar na commoners.

And lastly, the Upper Crust where we belong. The superlative form of those in the HIQ.

From elementary 'til now isang section lang ang upper crust at compose of 30 students lang.

Last year 21 lang kami. Ngayon I just don't know. Anyway, today's our first day in our Senior year. Our first class is 8:30 pero 7:00 pa lang I'm here na. Early Bird? Yea, right. Almost an hour na akong naghihintay sa kanila. Mostly, 8:15 sila dumarating. Siguro by now they're on their way na.

[Rain's POV]

Rain Mikael is the name. The sporty type of girl. 100% girl po ako. Mahilig lang talag sa boys este sa larong pangboys pala XD I'm 15 and GORGEOUS.

I'm on my way na to EA for sure the others are also except for Key syempre early riser yun e.

My mother's a lawyer while Dad's a Senator. We also own a law firm and 5 star restaurants around the world. Do you still want me to enumerate our properties?

[Wish's POV]

Hello. Everyone wants me. I'm their WISH. Haha :D Annicka Wish here. 15 years of age. I love painting..

and drawing..

and painting..

and drawing too :D I like joking a lot but apparently my BFFs seldom laugh and it's kinda nakakaiyak and nakakahiya at the same time. I love pink very much.

I also dance just like all of them. We love shopping just like all girls do. We own the famous C.A.T- Castro-Arevalo Travels and the Pink Boutique.

[Ice's POV]

Ohayo ! I'm Ice Gwynette. I love anime. I'm the calmest of them all. I don't want wasting time in nonsense stuffs. Also I'm the finest. Maria Clara style as what they say pero parang ndi talaga xD

I'm not a snob ah. Di ko rin alam bakit Ica pangalan ko basta I'm not what my name says. My parents are both in business. We own a 5 star hotel that has almost hundred of branches all over the globe and the largest an most trusted drugstore.

[Rhyme's POV]

I'm Angelicque Rhyme. Let me guess, you don't like my name. But I don't care -_- I'm the silent and mysterious type. Sometimes weird. Strange at times but most of the time they found me creepy.

It's really creepy when you use to know what will happen. What's more creepy is that mostly, the pangitains I'm seeing are all amess and a total nightmare.

My parents are doctors. My mom's a surgeon while Dad's a psychiatrist. We own the biggest hospital- Tolentino Hospital and the RhyMedical Group (katumbas ng Belo)

[Vine's POV]

Lemhica Vine here. I'm also 15. Writing and reading is my addiction. I love chocolates and stuffs. Umeextra akong writer sa publication ng bakla naming friend.

He's ..

She's ..

Oh -_- Whatever.. Dark and quite tall but not handsome xD Ulila na siya pero rich. Madalas he's called as Dara Dark dahil idol niya si Dara ng 2ne1 pero minsan Neggy tawag sa kanya. Pangmayaman version na palayaw ng Nognog haha. His real name is Dandy Lim. Pause for a while when saying his name para di siya maoffend. So much for him.

My Dad's a high-paid Engineer while my Mom's a pastry chef. We own the best pastry shop international and the high-selling Levina Automobiles.

Anyway, siguro I'm 5 minutes late na for our first class. They'll sure get mad at me. Traffic kasi e.