[2]First Test

Markus POV
I 'yawn' excited for the game to play.i put on my headset and said link Start!
<=======going online========>
Nice,I made it this seems like the spawn area it's crowded with people it is a new game of course I see different people with different game skins... I walk up to a store it lets you choose what clothes you want free for people who started the game. I pick a black shirt,pants and, cloak and started off and looked for a place I can level up. I had the advantage of leveling up quickly since I was a solo player for the time, I was not going to join a guild so I was able to get more points.after 3 minute of playing i made it to level 34.. Someone came up to me and said hey, want to join our guild and team up? I replied saying I'm a solo player I don't team up and their guild left another guild was coming but with the crowded people I quickly blend in and seem to disappear from their own eyes... I decided to quit for now and went to the menu and clicked Exit and woke up and remove my headgear and went to Katelyn's house to finish a project for school since me and her were assigned as partners...

Katelyn POV
(3 minutes before Markus started playing) I was continuing on the research on the game, I almost forgot that I have to do a project with Markus but I had 3 minutes left to play I put on the headgear and said link start!
<=======going online========>
Beautiful setting in this game, let's see it seems like in the forum for starters it's said that if you want to be secured you can always join a guild so I decided to join someone's guild (1 minute later) I go with my guild to get more people to join.. I saw someone away after he talked to a guild so I went to check if he wants to join our guild as I walk towards him he seems to blend in with the crowd i wonder why he left... After a minute of playing I at least got to level 26, I want to my menu and clicked exit and woke up and got my stuff ready when Markus comes.... Knock* Knock* he's here, i have to put the gaming console back! wait... what if he plays this as well