➳three.

My hands roamed his bare torso as our lips crashed once again, a soft moan escaping his. I was afraid I'd seem desperate but this is what I'd been craving for for a long long time, and he seemed to be enjoying every second of it.

We pulled apart to catch our breaths but soon his lips began to leave a trail of kisses down my neck, occasionally nibbling and biting as I gripped his messy dark hair. He suddenly pulled away, his hands firmly gripping my waist and his brown eyes full of lust staring back at mine.

He pulled me closer to him until his rosy lips were inches away from my face as he whispered,

"I'd be so down to make a sex tape."

What?

I mentally cursed my phone as it buzzed louder than it ever has, waking me from my half heated half weird as hell dream. Fuck you too, hormones.

I rubbed the sleep off my eyes as I unplugged my phone and frowned at my notifications.

"3 missed calls from Joeybean"

Double what?

I immediately called him back, mentally preparing myself for what I was going to say. I still haven't recovered from that time he asked me how I was and I said "yes".

"Hello?"

"Joey! Hi, I'm sorry, I'm just waking up." I tried to sound as casual and presentable as I could as my cat decided it was the best moment to take a walk on my stomach.

"Hey Arden, it's okay. Jakob left his phone at home and wanted to talk to you."

"Oh..." I couldn't help but to feel a little disappointed but honestly, I don't know what I was expecting.

"Den?"

"Hi Jake, what's up?" I yawned, not really minding my composure anymore.

"Well, you know about the thing I talked about yesterday?" He hesitated.

"What thing? Jakob we talk about like 20 subjects per minute how do you expect me to-" I stopped, suddenly realizing what he meat. "Ohh, that thing. Your girlfriend, yeah."

"Yes well, she's coming today and I'd like you to meet he- I mean, I'd like you to know the thing." He quickly corrected himself and I swear I completely lost it with that last sentence.

"Alright yeah, I'd love to meet the thing." I chuckled. "But wait, why are you acting so weird? Doesn't Joey know?"

"He does, but, okay I'll text you bye." He hung up, and I swear I couldn't be more confused.

My phone buzzed again, a new text flashing on the locked screen.

Joeybean: Mom and dad are in the car, they don't know yet. Meet us at Joeys at like 3 -Jakob x

I smiled to myself at how secretive he was about his girlfriend, it was so cute. I was so happy for him.

Me: Sure thing, Jakey. ❤️

What can I say? I'm an emoji type of gal, but only when I'm talking to my friends though. Well more especially, only when I'm talking to Jakob and/or in a good mood. I hit send and took the opportunity to talk to my friend Harper, who seemed to be online.

Me: BONJOUR BITCH
Me: guess what??

Harperbaby: S'up Ardie?? what??

Me: Jake has a girlfriend, and I'm meeting her today!

Harperbaby: really?? That's awesome, be nice to her Den! 😜