First Day

"Get up !" Rosie yelled while laughing in my face. I turned over and put the pillow over my head ."uuuuurrrghhh." I managed to say . " C'mon " she whined . Obviously she was happy for something , so I got up whipping my eyes to see. " Whaaat ?" I whined . "Today's the first day of school! " she exclaimed . I quickly put the pillow back in my face and laid back down . "Five more minutes ." I muffled through the pillow. " "nope yyou're getting ready ." she said . And with that she pulled the covers off exposing my body to the cold air . "Fine !" I yelled. I got out of bed and went to the bathroom where RoseAnne followed behind . I brushed my teeth while she put on her outfit . She has a rather good shape . She has long curly , wavy hair , Carmel skin color with blonde and brown hair .pink lips , both of her dimples . I on the other hand had Brown hair , Blue eyes, long eyelashes, small lips , and a beauty mark by my right eye .

I went to put on Aztec leggings with a midtop and Ugg boots . RoseAnne had on jean shots and brown tight long sleeve shirt with brown All Stars . After putting on make up we left out to go to school . We started walking towards our school . After finally we got there. "Oh my gosh finally!" I said in excitement . We ran inside the school and the students were all in groups. You had your typical It girl and her wannabe's , Jocks ,weirdos , cheer squad, And More.

"Check this school out." RoseAnne said . "Yeah I know right." I say . Then I noticed a familiar someone . I try to remember , then finally I got it . It was the boy from lastnight who made me drop my phone ! I looked at him and we made eye contact.

"Whoah there Sel , that guy is cute and he has his eyes on you !" RoseAnne said excited .

"Trust me , never in a million years ." I say as I walk up to him .He leans on the wall and has a smirk on his face . if I still wouldn't have that limp I would've thought he was cute .

"You." I say with a scowl and point my finger.

"Me." he says nonchalant and digs in the back of his pocket and takes out a phone . MY phone. I reach for it only to grab air.

"Hey!" I say irritated

"Wassup?" he says. Seriously why is such a jerk ?

"Can I have my phone .. Uhhh .."

" Juan " he says

"Juan"

Is there a magic word ?"he says smiling

Oh my god , he is heaven !

"Please?" I ask

"Nahh."

I drop my jaws . "seriously ?" I smile

RIIING!

"Well time to go ." he says and runs to his first period. I bite my lip without noticing .

"Uhh, what happened to never in a million years ?" RoseAnne says giggling

I unbite my lip and straighten my face .

"And I meant what I said never in a million years !"

A/N: Hello ! so short chapter only because it going to get better ! And I needed to update I have a feeling this book is going to be AMAZING !💕 OK , goodbye loves until next time

~riyah