Chapter 2

Chapter 2;

(Samuels P.O.V)

I couldn't believe it.

I hit him.

Both of my parents stood there in shock and My Father, looked like a crazy man!

I ran like a Kenyan in The 2012 Olympics.

I locked myself in my room and blasted Eminem's "Lose Yourself." His palm are sweaty knees weak arms are heavy.."

Oh yeah I forgot to introduce myself.

I'm Samuel. I'm 15 years old and I attend Winding Creek High school. As you can tell I'm African you probably thought that since I just hit my Dad, I would get hit with a "Fu-Fu Stick" or something like that.

I knew that since I did that, the next time my Dad sees me I'm a dead man walking.

I'll run away. They'll never expect it.

I start to pack my clothes and shoes. I pack my Gamma Blue 11s and my Bred 4s and decide to find a place after school Tommorow.

I packed all my birthday money and savings and wondered about my life ahead.

I left a note that said;

Dear, Parents

I've decided that I can't take it anymore.

I've started to notice that you guys don't even pay attention to me.

I'm gonna go away for a while but "We will meet again"

- Samuel

-The Next Day-

I stand at my locker and My friend Dante walks up to me.

"What sup my African brovah?"

"Nothing Much Brah" I replied.

" You finna come with me after school and cop those Thermal Foams Tho?" He questioned

"Ok" I replied with a sigh

"Bet!" He said

The day went by really slow. Then came 8th period. I totally forgot. It was report card day!

I read my report card " 1st quarter, 4.00

2nd quarter, 4.00

3rd quarter, 3.00"

Oh I'm definitely not going home today!

Dante and I left the school and got into his 2006 Toyota Camry. We got into his car and jammed to Kendrick Lamar's "Swimming Pools"

We pulled up at the mall and stood in line at the Footlocker. Demetrius and his gang of cronies came and decided to stand in front of us. Demetrius is kid from school who has bothered me since the 3rd grade.

"Mi African Brovah!" Demetrius teased and continued " Why don't you go eat some FuFu?" him and his band of cronies laughed and 'oohed.'

I didn't hesitate to retaliate, "At least My mother isn't on Instagram in her Drawers!"

Demetrius was furious. He jumped on me and punched me. I punched him back.

One of his guys pulled out a 9mm and So did Dante!

It was like time had frozen at that moment...