Twilight Homicide

Characters: Usagi Tsukino, Mamoru Chiba, Beryl

Rate:M (Not recommended for young viewers, contains violent graphics)

A/N: The lyrics in this fanfic don't belong to me, they belong to Youtube singer Jayn.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

I stained my lips with the still warm, red oozing blood,

No matter, how much time may pass I'll never forgive you ...

My Love~

Beryl watched as her long time friend and secret love Mamoru Chiba walked away. She watched as his form slowly disappeared into the distance of the dirt road, heading back to the village.

"Why... Why..."

She muttered to herself as she felt tears roll down her face. She closed her eyes as memories began to flow back to her as she remembered the days before.

We were hiding away, it was late afternoon,

I remember the promise I made then with you~

Beryl smiled as she sat next to Mamoru as both sat under a tree, enjoying the sunset. Beryl turned to Mamoru and smiled.

"Mamoru, promise me we'll stay like this always."

Mamoru turned to her and smiled as he gave a nod.

The sweet lies that you told~

"Promise, Beryl."

Beryl smiled as she held her hand up and Mamoru did the same before both intertwined their pinkies together.

Beryl looked up at the sky as she collapsed on her knees.

'It... It's all that demon's fault!'

Oh those beautiful words,

were all destroyed because of her.~

Beryl stood in front of Mamoru who smiled at her as he stood next to a small woman, a few years younger then them. The woman smiled sweetly at her as Mamoru introduced them.

"Beryl, I'd like you to meet Usagi."

Usagi smiled and held her hand out.

"Nice to meet you. Mamoru's told me so much about you."

It's far too late for your 'I'm sorry's - I don't care about your regrets~

"I'm sorry Beryl but, I don't feel the same way."

Mamoru said as he looked down at her crying form as she hugged him. She looked up at him before she tried to kiss him, only for him to gently push her away.

"Please Beryl, stop."

So sad for you I'm, not forgiving type,

It's time to say your goodbyes~

Beryl slowly stood up and walked back into her small home. She slowly closed the screen door and looked around the small house. She let out a scream and started throwing and destroying everything in her home.

"WHY!? WHY NOT ME!?"

She screamed as she continued to destroy her belongings. Hours later, Beryl stood in the middle of her destroyed home shaking before a small wicked smile appeared on her face.

The silver knife gleams, brightly, as

I quickly move in~

Beryl slowly walked into her small kitchen and looked around until she found a large knife. She stared at her reflection in the blade as a large cold smile appeared on her face.