Lunch

Characters: Usagi Tsukino, Mamoru Chiba, Ami  Mizuno, Rei Hino, Makoto Kino, Minako Aino, Luna

Rate:K

A/N:I had been meaning to post this one shot on here for a while. I hope you all like it. :3

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Usagi sat in her seat after school as she stared out the window daydreaming. She hadn't noticed her best friend Naru and their friends walk up to her.

"Hey Usagi-chan, wanna go to the arcade with us?"

Naru asked as she leaned closer to the daydreaming girl who just kept staring out the window. Naru blinked confused before she turned to their friends who were also confused. The sweet bubbly blonde would always want to go to the arcade. Naru turned back to her best friend and waved her hand infront of Usagi's face trying to get her attention but it didn't seem to work.

"Usagi-chan? Usagi-chan... Earth to Usagi-chan?"

Naru started snapping her fingers to get the girl's attention but that didnt seem to work either.

"I think she's sick."

Said one of the girls as Naru placed her hand on Usagi's forehead. Naru noticed the blush on the girls face and the smile which caused her own smile to appear.

"Oh she's sick alright, she's lovesick."

Naru turned to the other girls who also smiled before all four of the squealed which caused Usagi to looked up at them confused.

"Eh? Whats going on?"

Usagi asked before she noticed her friends all look at her. She blinked confuse before she was cornered and attacked with questions.

"Who is he Usagi-chan!"

"Is he cute?"

"What's his name?"

"Does he go to school here?"

"How old is he?"

"Is he dreamy?"

"Tell us Usagi-chan!"

Usagi backed away slowly with every question as her friends tried to get answers out of her. She looked down before quickly grabbed her bag and ran out the door, her school friends not to far behind.

"Usagi-chan! Wait!"

~•~

Rei, Ami, Minako and Makoto sat in the arcade waiting for Usagi. Ami checked her watched for the third time in the last twenty minutes.

"Where is she?"

Said Minako as she, Rei and Makoto all looked out the arcade windows waiting for their princess/leader.

"Five bucks says she got detention again."

Rei said as she looked at her friends.

"Come on Rei-chan, I was there when she made it ten minutes early. Besides you'd probably lose that bet."

Makoto said pointing to the automatic door as Usagi came running in.

"There you are, we were getting worried-what are you?"

Minako said as Usagi grabbed all four of them, made a human wall and tried to hide behind them.

"Please hide me!"

Usagi yelled as her friends looked at her from over their shoulders with confused looks before Naru and the other came running into the arcade. All four senshi looked at them as they were approuched by girls.