Chapter 14

Sam POV

The day just dragged on ever so slowly. By the time the final bell rang I dashed out of the room and to my locker. I gathered my things and ran over to Mark's locker. I leaned against it as I crossed my arms over my chest, trying to look cool but was failing completely.

When I saw Mark come into view I could feel the butterflies in my belly flutter and bang against my stomach's walls. I felt so happy that this amazing man is mine.

Once he was in front of me I placed my hands on the back of his neck and pulled him down to meet my lips. We moved our lips together, feeling small sparks every once in awhile. I could feel him smirk against my lips as he began to press himself into me.

I gasp left me giving him the chance to stick his tongue into my mouth. I moaned into his mouth as his tongue glided across mine, sending pleasurable shivers down my spine.

He pushed me into his locker as his grinding became rough. His hands on my hips moving with me at every movement I made.

"Ahem!" Sounded into our ears causing us to pull apart. Oh my god why is everyone trying to stop this! God!

Pulling away we made eye contact with the English teacher, arms crossed with a angry expression as she tapped her foot on the floor.

"Boys this is the halls of a school not a strip club! Now leave! Everyone else has already left." I said turning on her heel and walking back down the hall. I turn to Mark giggling. "Well that was something." He stated with a low chuckled. "Come on let's get going, so we can continue this with you on my bed." Mark said, his voice becoming low and sexual.

My already hard member was desperate for him at this point, wanting to get the hell out of here. We drove to his house in silence but we held hands the whole time.

The minute we pulled into his driveway, he jumped out and came to my side, pulling me out of the car and carrying me to his bedroom. His parents weren't home due to a business trip. But I didn't mind one bit.