am i wrong?

as yoongi felt time travel in a fast pace, he felt as if time had been running out. he felt as if it was a trap for the angel. that'd be no way to save him only made yoongi go more crazy.

'yoongi... try to sleep.' the angel whispered as yoongi shook his head quickly. "it's been months and months and months, yet i still have no idea on how to crack you open. I'm usually good at this- gosh, i'm so sorry jiminie."

'yoongi, maybe your mom knows..' jimin whispered as yoongi shook his head. "she'll make deals, and who knows where that'll lead up to."

"byungjoo did say that certain paintings could allow me to go through, and just like the other guys before, they could jump in and out." yoongi whispered as jimin felt shivers go down his spine at the reminder of the two torturers. 'yoongi, i don't know...'

"for petes sake, we need something. i want to be with you!" yoongi shouted as he immediately covered his mouth right after. 'y-you wanna be with-with me?'

a light shade of pink tinted the older male's cheeks as he bought up his hands to his face, and covered them. 'i...i wanna be with you as well...'

"you and my mother, i- fuck!" yoongi shouted as he pricked his finger against the painting. 'yoongi!'

"i'm alright, it's just a cut... shit it dripped." yoongi cursed as he sucked on his finger before pulling out a drawer to grab a bandaid. 'sorry yoongi.'

"what for?"

'hurting you.' yoongi could hear the sadness in tone as he chuckled, "jimin don't be silly, it's just a cut."

as he went to close the drawer, there laid on top the same note the torturers had left, a month ago.

yoongi mumbled something underneath his breath before crumpling up the paper and throwing it away. 'yoongi.'

"yes jiminie?" there was a long pause before he could hear the other male speak. 'you're mother has been acting up lately.'

yoongi chuckled before looking at the painting confused. "what do you mean?"

although he knew what he meant... he just didn't want to be wrong. his mother could be trusted, right?

'when she comes down here when you're gone, she glides her fingers against the painting but in a way as if she'd claw the painting. tearing me to shreds. there had been darkness in her eyes.' yoongi cursed as he knew why she'd been like that. bastard taehyung, what did he tell her?

"we'll work something out jiminie, don't worry." yoongi reassured as he closed his eyes, he imagined what would it be like if jimin was with him.

they'd be... happy.
they'd be loving.
they'd be close.
they'd take care of one another.
they'd be an interesting couple.

"jimin," he heard a soft hum as he slowly opened his eyes and stood up. "i'm gonna try and pull you out."

'what?!, would that even work?'

"i mean who knows." yoongi shrugged as he lifted up his sleeves and inhaled deeply before shakily exhaling.

as she closed his eyes tightly and moved his hand close to the painting... it surprisingly went through. "i-i did it!" yoongi grinned as jimin did as well.