Was Lost Is Now Found

CLAUDE’S POV:

I can’t believe I was stuck with these two. This boy was useless. He has been sheltered by Sebastian his whole life. I would have never done that to my young master. This boy has no idea how to fend on his own. I would hate to be Michiels right about now. CIel did truly treat him like a dog. What a twisted puppy love.

“What are you smirking at Faustus?” Sebastian had sensed me watching him.

I chuckled and said, “I find it beautiful that my wife has more power than you in her pinky finger. Its amazing.”

“Why does she have all that power?” Ciel questioned.

“You didn’t listen boy,” I spat. “She is the princess of Hell. She commands all demons, reapers, and the like.” I stretched my arms out and placed my hands behind my head saying, “She is the ideal women for any demon.” Truth be told, I was rubbing it in a bit. I was all I had to stop from hitting someone. I was just as worried as Abby. Diana was my daughter to. She had to be scared. She could barely go in our own yard alone. I will find my daughter. With or without these rejects.

“Sebastian,” Ciel’s snotty voice broke through my thoughts like a wrecking ball. “Sebastian I’m tired. I need a-”

“We aren’t stopping,” I blurt out. “So wake up kid.” I soon picked up my pace. Partially because I wanted my daughter, and partially because I wanted to see that brat squirm. My children fought for power. He had it handed to him on a silver plate, by a demon. How pathetic.

Days past and there was no sign of Helena or Diana. There was a constant rustling in front of us that concerned me. Ciel and his puppy were too busy trying to convince my to slow my pace to hear a thing. Idiots.

“Run! Run!” A woman's voice called as her and two women ran from the bushes toward us.

I grabbed a woman and said, “Where do you think your going ma’am?” She fought with my hold, but I wasn’t going to let her go. She might know where to find my baby girl. I smirked and said, “Where were you coming from?” I was getting angry and raised her over my head screaming, “TELL ME!!”

All of a sudden, a tiny head popped out of the women’s rode and said, “Daddy. We gotta run. She coming.”

“Diana?” I put the women down and extracted my daughter from her chest. I held her close to me and sobbed, “I will get you home baby girl. Mommy is so worried about you, pumpkin.”

“I can’t daddy,” She whispered in my ear. What was she saying? “I can’t leave my friends. If I do, Miss Helena will kill them.”

“Alright,” I handed her to Ciel. “You take her and you run. Understood?”

“Why do I get the brat?” Ciel whined.

“Don’t fight daddy. He gets ugly when angry.” Diana chimed.

“Because,” I flung one of the girls onto my back and said, “Your butler and I are getting these women.”

“We will only be slowed down,” Ciel yelled. “just leave them!!”

“UUUUUGGGHHHH!” I moaned. “Diana, tell him.”

She placed her hand on the back of his neck,  sending a pulse of pure electricity across his body, “If you move I will stop.” Before long the three of us each had a lady on our backs and were running to Abigail. The run was long and quiet. But right before we reached the manor I heard Diana say, “I’m coming mommy.”