A unexpected reunion

Alex had been gone for weeks from their realm, but at his location time goes slower, so weeks could be years. One day Dargon was taking with the human girl called Elizabeth but Liz for short. He felt an odd energy source coming from a crater, it was the portal that opened again. He saw Alex come out of the portal with longer hair swaying in the wind. Dargon snarled approached him and said "Go back to your realm you demon" Alex looked at him and said "I came to apoligize to you Dargon. I have changed these few years in my realm" Dargon tilted his head "Years? Its only been weeks" Alex spoke afterwards "In my realm time goes slower so weeks in your world are actually years in my world" Dargon scowled at him sending a death stare not even a god could handle. Alex sighed and said "Please, lets make peace" Dargon hissed at him and said "After you destroyed the whole town?!" Alex sighed and said "I can revive them" Dargon chuckled and said "Like hell i would trust you" Alex shook his head and said "This isn't a lie Dargon, i can actually revive them" Dargon snarled and said "Show me then"

CLIFF HANGER

Sorry I haven't posted for soooooo long, i just forgot to post after a while
Hope you enjoyed the chapter :D