Thieves chaptre 1

Ever since I was little I have been told the stories of the thieves. It is said men in white suits steal girls off the street when they are out after dark and sell them to house masters. The house masters would have 2-7 wives at a time. Even though my parents would call them the men in white I always and still do call them thieves. here is the story of my childhood. every night I would sit at my window and read while my mom brushed my long blond hair and sang. she was always telling me to be careful outside alone I never really listened. Until one night when I was about 15 I was walking home with my best friend Clara. And we were having a blast at first I didn't notice but there were these men watching us. They were men in white suits before I knew it Clara was gone. I ran home and told my mom she said " Malisa I told you to keep an eye out for those creepy men. what are we going to tell mrs. Jackson". That night I couldn't sleep all I could think about was the fact that Clara was gone. I wanted to go find her so badly but I knew what would happen if I went out after dark. So I decided to go looking the next morning. I didn't find anything but then out of the corner of my eye I noticed to men in white putting a girl in a big van. I knew those were the thieves so I followed them I knew that was my only chance of finding Clara. I just slipped in right before the door closed. It has been a couple of hours now but no sign of her. I am starving & have no idea where I am. When I wake up I see two bright blue eyes looking at me. I shivered at the thought of being found but here I was face to face with a man who helped capture the girls and sell them. It looks like I was going to be sold or killed if no one buys me. Lets hope for the best.