Jeju-do Vacation

They finished their songs successfully and immediately got an approval from their CEO.Even the company’s producers were satisfied with the outcome knowing Jihoon did only a bit of help.It made them proud to know that Jihoon could rely on his co-members and can have all the help he could get.

As a reward for their hard work ,their manager finally let them have their three-days vacation on Jeju.

That’s why they were here , riding their van to Jeju with the most awkward situation Wonwoo had ever been.

Since there were too many of them ,they have to split the group into two to occupy the two vans and because luck was not on Wonwoo’s side ,he ,Hoshi ,and Hansol just had to be with the same van as Mingyu ,Seungcheol ,and Jihoon.

“Woo-nie the pooh ,I’m hungry.” Hoshi whined as he dropped his head on Wonwoo’s shoulder ,trying to ease his best friend by distracting him.Everyone can practically see the tension on his body and Mingyu's staring was not helping.

“Already ,Soonold-hyung ? We just left the dorm half an hour ago.” Hansol retorted but took his bag of chips nonetheless.

“He can’t eat that ,Handsoap ,It’s spicy.” Wonwoo pointed out as he mirrored what Hansol did and took his chips and sandwiches.

“That looks delicious ,Woonie-hyung ! Can I have one ?” Hansol asked like an excited puppy as he eyed the sandwich ,immediately ditching his own chips.

“Eh ,yeah sure.I really prepared this for us since I know you’ll be hungry on our way there.” Wonwoo shrugged and handed one sandwich to Hansol who eagerly took it. “Here ,Soonold-hyung.” he snickered ,passing the other sandwich to the blonde.

Hoshi grumbled about not respecting their hyungs as he munched the sandwich.Wonwoo smiled and offered one to their driver and manager but they politely declined ,saying they have foods on their bags too.The rapper then nudged his best friend before glancing at the others who were watching them quietly.Hoshi rolled his eyes and waved his hand lazily.

“You guys can eat sandwich too.Wonwoo won’t mind.He’s too good to BE angry at all.” Hoshi said coldly making Mingyu flinch as their manager gave them a confused look but said nothing.

“Soonold-hyung ..” Wonwoo warned but the blonde huffed and snuggled closer to him while eating his food.

“We’re not hungry ,but thank you Hoshi-yah ,Wonwoo-ah.” Seungcheol forced out a smile ,wondering when can he talk to the two.

“Should we share rooms ,hyungs ?” Hansol asked after a while.He knew how much Wonwoo hated the tension around them.

“Of course ,kid.I know how much you love our cuddle time.” Hoshi teased making Wowoo chuckle and Hansol to blush.

“I-I didn’t say that ,hyung.” Hansol whined but Hoshi just ruffled his hair.

“Yes you didn’t.” Wonwoo agreed before smiling mischievously , “But you’re practically purring like a kitten when Soonold had his arms around you.”

Hansol choked and punched his chest harshly ,making Hoshi snicker at his pitiful state.

“Don’t die on us ,Handsoap-ah.” the dancer said before handing a bottle of water from Wonwoo’s bag.Hansol quickly snatched the bottle before gulping the half of it.

“You two are bully.” Their manager mused while watching his kids at the back.

“Please scold them ,hyung-nim!” Hansol whined while coughing slightly.

“Sorry ,Hansoap-ah !! Please forgive your favorite hyung.” Hoshi said dramatically while doing a lot of aegyo right on Hansol’s face.

“Stop being disgusting ,hyung.” Hansol said with distaste ,making the dancer gape at him.