Chapter Twelve: Toshiro's Past

Narrator: Ichigo struggled to get out of An Zian's grip as Toshiro appeared slicing Zian's arm off. But he regenerated his arm.

Toshiro Hitsugaya: "What do you think you're doing, Ritsuo? Leave these people alone".

Ritsuo (Smirking): "Ah, if it isn't Mr. Toshiro."

Toshiro: "Cut the crap. You have no business here. Leave immediately".

Ichigo: "How do you know them Toshiro?".

Toshiro: He sighed . "You see Ichigo..Long ago when I was just a child, I wondered into a place I should not have been and I needed help and that's when Ritsuo appeared".

~~~~~~~~~•Flashback•~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ritsuo: "Hey now. Let him go boys. I will take this one".

???: "Yes sir". As they leave.

Toshiro: "Who are you".

Ritsuo: "I am the Lord around here. My name is Ritsuo Daikumo. You can call me Ritsu for short. Come now little one".

Narrator: Toshiro followed Ritsu into a large kingdom, castle like.

Ritsu: "Come follow me".

Toshiro: "Okay Ritsu. " As they go upstairs.

Narrator:Toshiro stopped and looked at a robot. As it turned on

Ritsu: "Ah I see. You've found him"

Toshiro: "What's his name . Can I name him".

Ritsu: "Sure you can."

Toshiro: "Then I'll call you.  Genos".

Genos: "Yes. Young master".

Narrator: Genos picked up the boy and followed Ritsu to a bedroom.

Ritsu: "You and Genos will sleep here and the bathroom is right across the hall and my room is down the hall. Just have Genos show you". As Ritsu left.

Toshiro (playing with Genos' hair) : "Genos. If only you were still human. I would have wanted to marry you".

Genos: "But aren't I human?.. And don't say such silly things, master Toshiro. I will always be loyal to you".

Narrator: Toshiro hugged him as he fell asleep. As Genos put him in his bed.

Genos: "Although you are quite cute, young master. I'm afraid I cannot give you what you want. It's not safe for you here. I'm sorry".

Toshiro: "But.."

He stopped knowing there was no way in consulting with a robot