Tribe Of Broken Branches Territory

|Star Reader》(The leader of this tribe)|

|Path Finder》(Some what like the deputy and Medicine cat)|

●Fighters●
(These cats fight and help out the defenders when they defend the kits and elders, they are the ones mostly that ambush there enemys■Age range: 34-56 moons)

●Defenders●
(These cats defend the Younghearts, queens, and elders■Age range: 34-56 moons)

●Hunters●
(These cats mostly hunt but are trained to fight and hunt just incase■Age range: 34-56 moons)

●Trainers●
(The cats that are put in different categorys depending on there skills■Age range: 6-34 moons, training takes a long time)
Ex: Golden Leaf- (Pelt/eye color) Training to be a (Defender, Fighter, Hunter, or the successor of Star reader and Path finder)

●Queens●
(■Age range: 34-56 moons or depending on how long you stay in the den with your denmates and kits)

●Kits●
(Kits dont leave the cave unless they have to■Age range: 1-6 moons)

●Elders●
(■Age Range: 56-Death)

●Territory●
The territory is a gigantic cave and some plains full of prey, flowers, and water ponds.
●Camp●
A cave with a waterfall in the back
Dens》
Star Finder- located in the far left side of the cave.
Path Finder- Small den near the entrance to the cave
Fighters, Defenders, Hunters- Large caves leading to each other
Trainers- Medium sized cave next to the hole to the Fighters den
Nursery- Just underneath the den of the Path Finder
Elders- next to the waterfall
Freshkill》
Prey-> Mice, Eagles, squrriels, Fish, Etc. (Basicly anything your cat can catch)
●Training gorge●
This gorge has alot of fallen trees, boulders, and sand for the trainers and there mentors.
●Sandy river●
A gigantic river flowing through there territory.

☆Open to roleplay in, just sigh up a cat for any of these positions.☆