Chapter 10

Jason's POV

I felt so bad she scared of me. My mom had to kick us out. I feel so bad.
"Son, I'm sorry for scaring her. I just wanted to talk to her." My dad apologized sadly after all she was going to be his Luna when they stepped down.
"It's fine dad. Something made her scared of men. She doesn't even trust me but she feels the mate pull as you could see last night." I said looking at the floor. "You know she smelt like the Blue Blood Pack. Dad could you do some reasurch on them?"
"Yah, I herd they had Fox-shifters there so it made sense." Just then my mom walked out with out Katrin.
"Don't worry she went out for a walk and I sent men to keep an eye on her." She said and I relaxed. Just then I herd someone through the link.

Alpha she left the territory.

What go after her! I yelled through the mind link.

We can't another packs territory.

I shifted into my wolf and let out a pained howl. I post my Vixen.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Katrin's POV

I have been running for about a week and now I have two packs after me. Plus if I run into any rouges they make sure I can't walk for about a day and a half. I have more bruises and cuts then I did before I left Jason's pack. I can tell Rose is suffering she won't talk to me and the pain gets worse and worse the more I get beat. Most of the rouges just think I'm a fox but they still almost kill me. I can tell both packs are right on my tail every day I spent recovering every time they get closer.
"Your on my land fox." I herd someone say behind me pulling me out of my thoughts. I turned around to see another Rouge. I can't stop her Jason is right on my tail. I wimper and show submission, he wasn't taking any of it. He started at me but when I cringed away I felt nothing. Did he kill me right away? I opened my eyes to see a midnight black wolf fighting the rouge. Then I saw more wolves surround me so I couldn't see what was going on. The one of them came forward and I realized this was Jason's pack and the wolf coming towards me was Luna Lisa. She picked me up bye my scruff and carried me away with about 20 wolves fallowing us. Then we got to this little shed and she put me down and shifted. She came over and just held me and cried. Then the back wolf came in and the whole word stopped as Rose danced happily in my head. I ran over and jumped on him and snuggled closer into his chest, we both just laid there taking in each other's sent. For once since I left I fell asleep happy.