Moving in with the Jerk/Hot/Player of my school??? Are you kidding me!! 13

I'm so happy!! becuase I finally got to upload a new chapter :)) I hope you enjoy it and I promise I will never take so long to upload another chapter EVER AGAIN! XD

I love all my fans!! thanks 4 your comments and thanks for your votess :)

Thanks to all the other people who aren't my fans but they read this and vote or comment =)))

I love you all =******

Chapter 13

Justin's POV

I think my plan worked. Now Heather must be dying of jealousy because of the blond with whom I was before. I was waiting for Heather to come back, so she could "caught us" doing our business all over the apartment.

Yep, I think it worked great. I mean, what girl wouldn't be dying of jealousy at seeing a gorgeous guy having a hot make out session with another girl all over the place? NO ONE of course... and when I am the handsome guy of whom we were talking about... she didn't even had a chance.

I have to admit that I wasn't enjoying the action I was having with the blonde girl; I was really distracted and excited about seeing Heather arriving at the apartment and encountering with our little scene.

I didn't get to see her face because at the moment she got into the apartment, I was crushing the blonde girl against the wall of the living room, so Heather could only see my back.

Heather must have thought that I haven't seen her getting inside the house, well she was wrong. At the moment I heard the door opening I tried to focus all my attention in the blonde girl (Yeah, I don't really know what's her name. Sorry about that, not that it was important or something. She was just the medium for a greater good)

When I found the blonde girl walking down the street the idea came to my head. She was already flirting with me, so it wasn't that difficult to convince her to come to my place.

At first it was really difficult to do something with her. (I thought it was really weird because you she was my type and all) All I could think about were Heather's gorgeous features, they were hunting me... I could only see her gorgeous figure and her beautiful green eyes, but then I put my head in my tactic and thought that if everything went right... by tomorrow I will be doing nasty things with Heather (If you know what I mean *winks*)

After I told the blond to fuck off I went to my old bedroom and knocked on the door. She must be crying and all that shit after seeing me making out with the blond girl. Yep she must be crying her eyes out, and now I'm going to enter and clean her tears away, and tell her that we can also do some stuff together if she wants (Pff... Obviously she wants)

"Come on in" Her sweet voice called from inside the bedroom.

I walked in, and Heather was sitting near my working table, she looked like she was doing her homework or something. She didn't even bother to look up.

"Susanne, I'm so sorry I came back so late. I was busy and didn't notice the time" She was writing on her notebook like a maniac (Oh, right! we have to hand over an essay for tomorrow. Some girl was already doing mine I told her she was pretty and then she offered to do my homework. Weird right? But I couldn't say no to her, that would be rude)

What surprised me the most was that she wasn't crying or anything; on the contrary, she looked... happy? What am I missing here?

When she didn't heard my mom's response, she looked up and that damn frown appeared on her face.

"Oh, it's you! Are you done? Because I'm starving, and I didn't want to interrupt your... stuff"

"Ye...Yeah" I answered her (Why wasn't she crying or something?)

"Oh thanks god! I thought I would starve in this room" She quickly got up and ran past me. I followed her in a complete daze (Why wasn't she all over me like all the girls? I used all my tactics! They have worked before, but now I didn't know what else I could do)

I caught up with her; she was rummaging through the fridge. She got out some spaghetti, which my mom left for us before leaving. She put the spaghettis on a plate and then she put them on the microwave. (What is wrong with this girl? What is wrong with me? Did I lose my touch with women? ... No I didn't think so, they were still all over me. Heather was the one who was different, and I was attracted to her for being like that... for not caring for me and making me try even harder)

My thoughts were cut by the ding sound of the microwave; Heather got her plate out and she was about to put in on the kitchen counter when her face turned to one of disgust. She turned to look at me "Do you think your mom will be mad if I eat in your room?" she asked me

"Mmm... I don't think so. Why?" I asked her

"It's just that I'm used to eating in my bedroom" She was about to go to my bedroom when there was a knock on the door.

I didn't thought it was my mom because she told me she will be coming really late.

Brian's POV:

Lucy left, but I stayed outside the apartment building. I should call Heather to see if she is alright and inside her house. I was looking in my jean's back pockets for my cell phone when... shit!!!

I left my phone inside my jacket after I turned it off. My phone... it was inside my pocket... in my jacket... and Heather... she had my jacket! Here I was getting a lecture from Lucy about 20 minutes ago because I didn't have my cell phone with me, and I just lost it.

I can't leave the phone with Heather. What if Lucy sent me a message where she tells me to go on another date with Heather? Shit! I have to get it back.

Will it look bad if I knock at her door? I don't think it is too late. Maybe she is still awake and she can give me my cell phone back. I could tell her that... I might receive an important call. Yeah, that's what I'm going to say.

I went up the stairs till I reached the third floor, I crashed with a blond girl who was crying and ran past me... Was she okay? (Dude! Focus on your problems! If not, Heather will be like that girl, or even worst... mad at you because you lied to her)

I think Heather said something about apartment 3B? Or was it about where she lived? No, I think it was about this apartment.

I hope I don't make anyone mad at Heather...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What do you think about it?? tell me

and pls vote and comment :)))