HERO

By Shairyl Srivastava

Contents:

The generator

Back to Armadroid’s base

The freedom fight

The Disposal

Fish out the doer

The generator

The year 2510…

Once in the gloomy city where buildings were made out of metal, a puff of smoke blew around the corner of the metal melting factory. As the black, wheel-like shape appeared while it left a screeching sound, flying ‘enemy’ cars followed it. These flying machines had laser shooters and they were after the moving object like a cat chasing a mouse, coyote tackling a roadrunner. This wheel-like bike started to show its rider as it passed a laser light. This rider really liked his identity to be a secret so he put on a metal mask, which had, air-condition in the interior. This mask had nothing but a glass. He wore an elastic black suit with no patterns. The chased one headed for the enormous generator to terminate it. These flying hovercrafts fired their weapons and with the luck for the enemies, it blew the metal tires. The rider was forced to shoot out of his transportation and landed sideways in front of the generator. At the moment, the enemy master Armadroid hopped out of the craft and remarkably, his mask overlapped each other until Armadroid’s face was completely in sight. His face was a complete oval with round eyes. The black cape that hung out of his black metal costume tried to get away with the wind.

“Go on, I will deal with the great Captain Rico,” rioted Armadroid to the automatic hovercrafts.

“It’s been five years and you still are a free bird, but don’t worry I will fix that…” mumbled Armadroid as he reached his arm to his back. In addition, took out a 1-meter gun with three 5-inch holes.

“Now, let us reveal the face of Captain Rico to Zephyerium, the place that I took over 20 years ago. And every human in this horrible world will kiss the feet of Armadroid.”

The villain switched the gun to Laser mode and aimed at Rico’s face. He fired the weapon but Rico did a somersault and instead it blew the generator.

“Thank you Armadroid, are you trying to be a hero instead of a villain?”  Teased Rico.

“Arggggggggggggggggggggggggg!” screamed Armadroid

Suddenly it was completely dark. Rico dashed away quickly.

“Ciao loser” shouted Rico.

“Next time, next time Rico or… now,” sneakily said Armadroid.

He reached to his thigh and pressed a button. His mask started to form again. In the mask, he stared at a radio picture and a communication devise activated.

“All fighter robots pursue Rico! He is heading for Sector 5,” ordered Armadroid.

Meanwhile Rico was nearly at the exit of Zephyerium, lucky for him; he had night vision on his mask.

As he was going, he glanced at something on his mask. His rear cam showed two sharp weapons were darting right behind him. He jumped and fell on his back on purpose. He aimed the object with his arms and amazingly, these strong cables whizzed, grabbed the weapons, and threw them to their source. Suddenly, he heard a noise, and translucently appeared the robots with the horizontally shiny laser eye. They all seemed to be aiming their ninja stars shooters.

“Hey friends, I got you guys a new toy,” taunted Rico.

He reached to his thigh and a metal ball popped out. He grabbed it and rolled it to the robots. All the machines looked at it with curiosity.