Late..

*Authors note!* I am not a smutty ass hoe guys, I will try to incorporate some to make you guys happy but meh, Enjoy any ways!

It was 6:45am, An Aggravated groan escaped The teens lips as a he sat up in his bed. He Rubbed his head, His hair sticking up on end as he Yawned, Scrunching up his face. He stood up and shuffled out the door to the bathroom in nothing but his boxers, The brunette opened the bathroom door and walked in, Lifting his toothbrush.
" Eren..?" A soft voice called..
The Brunette Rubbed his tanned face as he groaned groggily..
" Mhm..?" He Said, Obviously still half asleep.. " What is it..?"
A young woman with silky hair to er shoulders walked to the door.
" You have School today, are you forgetting that..?"
The brunette male's strong Titan green eyes Widened as he Spun around on his heels and ran back to his room..
" Thanks Mikasa!"
He said throwing on his black ripped skinny jeans and a Large jumper.
" I'll make you breakfast.."
Mikasa said softly, walking down their steps..
Eren brushed his hair in the mirror, Rubbing his face...
'Shitshitshitshitahitshit' he thought as he ran down the stairs after Mikasa, His Mother Pulling him into a hug..
" M-Mum! I have no time!"
He said, Struggling against her grasp..
She laughed softly...
" Calm Eren, You have plenty of time.." She said as she kissed his cheek..
Eren exhaled through his mouth and walked into the kitchen..
" Hey Eren, Are you friends with Uhm...Jean....Uh..I've forgotten his surname.." Mikasa began..
" Kirschtein, Jean Kirschtein.."
Eren said with a scowl..
Eren and Jean had never really been friends, They were more the exact opposite. They HATED eachother..
Jean would shove Eren, Eren would retaliate causing a full blown altercation, It's now they were together.. 
Eren grabbed his bag and swung it over his shoulder, Grabbing his toast off the table while doing so..
" I'm going to school."
He said as he walked out the door, Closing it behind him..
" I'm going to hell.."