First Day Job

Chapter 03: Frist Day Job

Gavin was ready  he was all dressed for the afternoon of being the king  jester i mean all Gavin had to do was entertain "the King" but Gavin wasnt a clown i mean  him and his best friend Dan would prank people in the villiage but that all ended when they got kicked out.

Gavin was heading to the throne room when he bumped into Sir Jack and Sir Ryan they looked worried but happy those arent the best  of traits together. Ryan then started to talk " Hey Gav, you alright" Said Ryan he was worried about him  " Yeah you dont look good " Jack sharing the same look as Ryan 

"Yeah im alright just going to the throne room so , i uh can make a fool of myself" Gavin told them he was being truthful thats all he's going to do is make a fool of himself.

" Well all of us knights are going to look after you ,  especially Geoff " Ryan was right about that Geoff treated Gav like his own son and Geoff felt like Gavin was his son.

"Anyway i better get going guys or Sir Knights  "  Gavin said and hopped away from the joy of the day and he meant it he going to be side the king all day long.

Gavin headed of to the throne room he saw some knights he didnt know at all then the king came up to talk to him.

" Ah Gavin you made it , i want you to meet some of  these knights that stay beside me " 

Gavin  responed with " I thought the other ones were your knights that stay by you "

" Well there's the fighting knights then there's these one that stay by me all day " Gavin nodded in agreement 

" Well this is Sir Kerry , Sir JJ , Sir Chris and Sir Jordan they are very greatful knights" Michael said pointing at the ones to match the name.

" Were do i stand or sit king " Gavin didnt want the answer at all.

"Um,Stand near my chair" answered the king

Gavin was going to speak but decided not to so he walked over to near the king's.

Gavin was standing there for a while without t the king and didnt know what was going on like was the king getting ready to behead him but why would he do that when Gavin did what he wanted even though he didnt want it.

The king then returns with a bunch of knights and is wondering whats going on. Gavin then got thinking maybe there's a ceremony or whatever its called were they decide if they want him as the king's jester.But no it was lunch or dinner one of them and the king wanted to test Gavin with a big crowd.

" Ah welcome everyone i was thinking to myself and thought you knights wanted din-" Michael was rudely interrupted.

"King Michael its lunch time not dinner " Said Joel the one who opened the gates for them when they found Gavin

" Ah, Yes next time Sir Joel your head will be on the ground "  Michael continued , Gavin wonder if King Michael really did chop their heads off i mean he says he will do it but does he really. Gavin then heard his name and lost train of thought.

" I would like you to meet my new jester i had one last year we all know what happened to him" The Knights laughed

" But anyway this is Gavin , Gavin -" Michael looked at Gavin wanting to know his last name.

Gavin  whispered to Michael " Free"

" Gavin Free and i heard he is hilarious " Michael said giving Gavin a full on death glare.

" Anyways enjoy your lunch while we have the show " Gavin took a big gulp and stepped up.

Gavin did not know what to do he set off fireworks and crackers not joke around like an idiot he wishes he was a manservant right now and not a jester. Gavin did know a few tricks like drink down water and make it come out of his ear and juggle a million things at once but thats really it.

So that's what Gavin is going to do juggle a million things at once and his water trick. He asked for the things that he needed and he was getting uncomfortable him and his green suit did not communicate well.

Gavin was going to do juggling first he thought the water one was going to creep them out so he laided of that one.  Gavin was up to his fifty thing when he looked behind him and saw someone getting into the king's kitchen he wanted to tell the king but he was in his chair and wasnt in speaking distance so he continued.

Gavin was up to one hundred and twenty five when the king knew he wasnt going to drop so he stopped him Gavin was still messed up about the guy going into the kitchen , But he did his water trick they didnt seem to care that he could do that  the king on the other hand found it a little odd and got Gavin to stop.

Gavin was sitting down with his back on the king's throne just thinking about all the good times he had with Dan , Dan was also known as Dan The Man the town gave him that one. There were so many good one's and so many bad one's and he hated those ones he wish he could take back  like Dan liked this girl named Kara or Sara something like that and well Gavin felt like that was the only thing they talked about and Gavin got mad about it and the good one's well theres too many two count.

Gavin saw that person who enter the kitchen never get out so when lunch was over he pick locked the kitchen door and enter. No one was in there it was emtpy expect there was a guy on the ground eating the extra bread. Gavin walked closer and closer then the guy looked up and Gavin was so shocked on who it was.

Ohh look at cliffhanger im sorry i had to i am not going to tell you who or how they got there lets just say ........... nothing i am so sorry for posting late it was the last week of school and i wanted to finsh watching supernatural im up to season eight nearly there i swear since its now the school holidays i will be posting way more like twice a week or so but thats not untill i finsh supernatural and i might write a Destiel ( Dean and Castiel ) Fanfic i dont know i hear they are hard to write i will try and if i fail oh well and give me suggestions on what you want me to write but it may take me time and be one shots  so thanks so far guys next chapter out next well or maybe tomorrow ( probs not untill you know ) 

BYEZZZ