band

The three friends sat in the big open room. Is was so big it looked like a store, and it could very well be one as it was full of stuff. 
Nino sat on a beanbag, Alya on the bed and Marinette on a deckchair in the corner. Adrien had gone downstairs to get snacks and something about ... Camembert?

with Nino and Alya typing away on their phones, Marinette had nothing to do since she forgot her phone at home. Then she saw something and a great idea popped into her head. She grabbed the old guitar from the trash bin near his desk.
'Maybe go got frustrated, I can tune it for him'Marinette thought as she hummed each note, tuning the guitar and giving it a final strum to see how it sounded.
She thought of a song she knew so that maybe she could play it and see if the guitar had been successfully tuned.  She rested it on her thigh and began to sing pity party quietly to herself and strumming the guitar.
She didn't notice as her friends quietly watched her performance in shock not knowing that she could sing, and we'll until now. Adrien walked in too watching her do her thing.
Marinette paused to fix a string and looked up slowly to see her friends watching her. She started to put the guitar back where she found it, embarrassed that they had been listening this entire time
"Oh um haha. I'm really sorry I just saw it and um up I just fixed it I guess..."

"No go ahead,you're like really good" Alya said eyes gleaming in wonder as she had just discovered yet another awesome fact about her best friend.
"Yeah keep going I have an idea"

Adrien walked over to his piano and sat down signaling Nino and Alya to go over to his DJ stands
Marinette continued strumming and singing..
"Did my invitations disappear, why'd I put my heart in every cursive letter..." Adrien started playing the piano along with her singing and Alya and Nino started to use the soundboard to create a new beat.

By the end of the jam session everyone was laughing and making up songs.

"Guys, this is really fun. I'm glad to have friends like you" Adrien said

Marinette smiled to him, and drank the orange soda in her hand. "me too"she laughed

"Yeah, this was a really fun day we should do this more often"Nino said, Alya nodded and smirked "Marinette would like that, Alya smirked looking at her pink friend. Marinette elbowed Alya hard. Adrien felt happy that Marinette was having fun and smiled.
They all lay down in a circle heads together in a star formation looking up at Adrien's high ceiling.
"So, anyone have an idea for the project"Nino asked
"Well we could do a powerpoint presentation" Adrien suggested
Alya sat up momentarily "no offence Adrien but that sounds boring, anyways, everyone is probably planning to do that."she lay back down and they lay in silence

Adrien's pov
Marinette sighed breaking the silence and ran over to her bag
'Man she is a fast runner'I thought
"What are you doing?" I asked sitting up as well, Alya and Nino joined me.

"I've got an idea guys!"she said, her eyes glowing with excitement, those beautiful blue eyes...
She took out her phone and jogged back over she started scrolling through. And nodded her head setting her phone on the floor.

"What's your idea Mari?" Alya asked.

"Well I was thinking we could merge our talents into one big video, Adrien what can you do?"she said pointing at me
"Uhhhh nothing really, I can play the piano..."

"Dude everyone already knows that about you"Nino said cocking one eyebrow and leaning on one arm.

"Well, I can't do anything else really,"I said rubbing my neck

'I can dance but nobody needs to know that'

"Hey, didn't you take dance since you were 5"

'Damn it'