Condemned: What the hell am I doing in my BROTHERS bed NAKED!

Welcome.

If you are reading this I hope you are one of the more intelligent people on this website.

The purpose of this story group? People are just fucking stupid these days, unable to write the simplest sentence or word correctly. I love to read and write, but I just end up getting pissed of when I see people's plot or grammar.

At least once a week, starting now, I will post a short extract from one on the most fucked-up stories and tell you AND THE WRITER exactly what is wrong with it. Most of you will hate me.

I know I sound rude, but this is my breaking point.

Typos and errors are just human.

Ignorance is inexcusable.

Extract from: What the hell am I doing in my BROTHERS bed NAKED!

Firstly: apostrophes were created for a reason you ignoramus. Unless there is such a thing as a brothers bed, you put an apostrophe before the s, so that is reads: ''Brother's''.

An apostrophe shows possession. I suggest you go back a few years to... let's say... first grade English?

Second: There's this small thing most stories have, it's called a ''plot''. Look it up.

Thirdly: Changing point of views should not be saying EXACTLY the same thing, just from another person. People perceive things differently. Try the third person if the first confuses you.

EXTRACT:

Danny's pov:

''Aww, look there comes our little Danny.'' He said.

Alvaro's pov:

''Aww, look there comes our little Danny.'' I said...

(Oh this gives us such insight.)

Danny's pov:

I asked ''What do you two want?''

Alvaro's pov:

''What do you two want?'' she asked...

(anyone else seeing a pattern here?)

Danny's pov:

My brother was the first one to break the silence.

Alvaro's pov:

Her brother was the one to break the silence

(I ask you now, did she mention that there was a silence? No, just mindless repetition.)

Danny's pov:

I said sneering Al and taking a gulp out of my drink as I walked out.

Alvaro's pov:

She said sneering my name and walked out of there taking a full gulp of Vodka.

(Ok, there's this thing called a ''comma''. Look it up. Also, insinuating that drinking hard alcohol is cool is just so stupid. If you are going to drink, do it for the right reasons, in reasonable quantities.)

Then there's this bit... it actually made me cry with despair.

''I didn't have any patients for anyone right now.''

You didn't have any...

Ok, let's get a little help from the dictionary on this one...

Patients

Function: noun

Date: 14th century

1 a : individuals awaiting or under medical care and treatment b : the recipients of any of various personal services.

Pa·tience

Pronunciation: \ˈpā-shən(t)s\

Function: noun

Date: 13th century

1 : the capacity, habit, or fact of being patient

My sister, who is three, would not make this mistake.

Please, if your grammar sucks THIS badly, get someone to edit for you.

I would be happy to, although I imagine you're feelings towards me are... less than friendly.

I will be watching you,Tougie.

You don't have to like me. Just accept that I have a point.

If not for me, then for your fans.

*********************************

If anyone wants to recommend a story that is seriously butchering the English language, PLEASE let me know. This cold-blooded murder of literature will cease.

Oh, and please please PLEASE point out any spelling/grammar mistakes that I make.

Thank you.