Ain't My Fault

A strong smell of Lysol hit her nose. No trash or shirts were scattered around the room. The kitchen was organized and everything was in so much order that it confused her for a second if she had come into a wrong apartment. Her usually small apartment seemed very spacious today and her two babies played in a crib cheerfully.

Well, Jack Jack was playing cheerfully. Tuna was trying to just take a nap. . .as always.

Amber heard a shower running and smiled. It was a long tour and this was perfect. Coming home to such an amazing person. Amber hid herself behind the door and decided to sneak behind her. Y/n stepped out of the bathroom wrapped around in a bath towel and a towel turban around her head.

"Amber, welcome back," she said before Amber even approached her.

Amber groaned loudly and pouted, "Y/n!! I wanted to surprise you!!"

"Maybe next time hide your suitcase too," she pointed to the suitcase sitting in front of her and smirked at Amber. Amber rolled her eyes and mumbled, "smartass" before she giggled and took off her towel turban and began drying her hair.

Amber stared at her. She looked beautiful and she had somehow forgotten that she was still standing in towel in front of Amber.

"Take a picture. It'll last longer," Y/n teased and Amber blushed slightly.

"Imma go take a shower."

"Cool. I'll cook something."

"Cool," nodded Amber as she headed towards the bathroom.

***

A pair of thin yet strong arms wrapped around hers. She felt someone press up against her back.

"I've missed you," Amber whispered in her ear and Y/n smiled and leaned into her touch.

"I've missed you too, baby."

Amber moved Y/n's wet hair to one side and snuggled into her neck. She heard a soft groan come out of Y/n's mouth and smirked as she softly began kissing Y/n's neck.

"I'm trying to cook for you, babe."

"I didn't say anything," mumbled Amber against Y/n's neck causing soft tickles for her breath. Y/n shuddered and turned her head around to tell Amber to go sit down, but Amber took this chance to pull her into a slow and sensual kiss.

Amber smiled as she pulled apart and left to go sit at the table.

It was an amazing dinner with the person she loved.

***

Y/n woke up sore in the morning. She blushed at thinking about why she was sore. She turned her head and smiled at the most beautiful woman laying beside her. She brushed a stray hair out of Amber's closed eyes and sighed deeply.

The clock behind Amber read 10:30 AM. She should get up now.

She got up and looked around her bed at the scattered clothes from their last night's activities. She picked up nearest article of clothing and put it on as she made her way to the bathroom.

***

Amber woke up to the smell of pancakes and smiled. One of the reasons why she loved sharing her house with Y/n was all the good food she made. Amber quickly brushed her teeth and went out to the kitchen.

If she was a guy, that sight in front would be giving her a raging hard boner. She was definitely getting a lady boner because the love of her life was cooking in Amber's shirt. The shirt was usually covered Amber's thighs but Y/n had boobs and a butt, so for her, it barely covered her sexy ass.