♚ AFD • Chapter 3: Debuting

2 Months Later / Debuting Day

Baekhyun's POV

After performing on stage of our debut stage we bowed and thank to the people some people are screaming calling us.

"oppa~ your so handsome cant wait to know your name." one girl shout, we went back stage and there we saw our manager.

"boys good job! you make the stage hot, some girls our fangirling all of you
after this tomorrow all of you will be invited at Weekly Idol so be ready for tomorrow as for now, lets see together your performance lately." our manager said and we all nodded, we look at the t.v screen while some of the make up artist wipe our tears some are holding small fan, we all happy because atlast we debuted already.

Taeyeon's POV

We are here at the practice room for our upcoming song titled 'I got a boy' we all hardworking to do our best for our fans, we want them to be happy and satisfy for our work, we stop for awhile because jessica told us so.

"okey guys ready for the show." jessica on the t.v and I was the one what is she talking about 'ready for the show."

"kyahh~ I have a crush on him." yuri pointed a guy just like yoona's baby face.

"yah~ his to cute just like yoona-sshi." sooyoung said pointed yoona who was drinking her water, now I know what jessica talking about its a new boys I watch them perform on stage and suddenly I spotted a guy I think his the main vocalist.

"unnie~." seohyun waved her hands infront of me and I stop looking the guy who has a nice voice, seohyun look at the guy and look back at me.

"you like her unnie~." seohyun teased me."no I didn't, its just I like his voice." I said "voiceee~……" seohyun corrected me. "yah~ voice, wait why did you always keep repeating." I ask her."ohh~ nothing just teased you unnie." she said and smiled and I rolled my eyes."unnie~ likes the eyeliner boy in the group." seohyun shout before running round and round all of us look at her and got widen our eyes.

"ahhh~ seohyun-ahh, if I catch you, you will dead meat." I shout and all of them covered their ears and laugh after.

Author's POV

The boys are home came from SBS INKIGAYO they directly went to the Director's office.

"Annyeong~Haseyeo Sir." the boys greated him.

"Neh~ I saw your performance lately, and I can see that you give all your best." he said to them."I have a good news to everyone, the Music Video of MAMA is now in 50 million views just in 3 days so clap your hands." he continue and they all clap their hands."and the video has a good comments from viewers, they requested that we need to realeased your profiles as soon as possible, actually I planned that maybe in Weekly Idol all of you introduce yourself so that we have no problem." he said to them and they just agreed and nodded.

Chanyeol's POV

"I can't wait for tomorrows schedule." I said.

"so does to me." baekhyun said.

"hey~ guys Mrs. Hwang said that you two are roomate." suho said to us, I look to baekhyun who was happy.

"is that true~." baekhyun said seems to be excited.

"neh~." suho said.

"this is exciting I can teased chanyeol wenever I want." baekhyun laugh like he won a lotto ticket and I just rolled my eyes.

---
   Sorry readers if this chapter is a little bit short it is because im busy packing my thing for todays event just like that I mean were going to thr place were people can swimming so you guys know what it is! thanks for those readers who vote this story yesterday, lastnight and I hope this chapter also can gain a votes.. kamsaranghae~..

-blxckoreo69