Chapter One

In the early 40s in the united states of America, they lived a wealthy influential family in Los Angeles popularly known as the Osiris family. In the midst of this wonderful family, dueled a princess mermaid of its kind. The most beautiful and most successful young Helen. On a faithful beautiful day, Sir Osiris decided to take his "mermaid" for a walk.

"Dady where are we going to" Asked the beautiful mermaid with her beautiful angelic voice while swinging her hairs from left to right

"Princess mermaid, you are 18 years now and I just want to take a walk with you and show the reality in the world. I hope this opens your eyes to understand the importance of protection'' continued Mr. Osiris.

After walking for a while, they arrived a place out of their neighborhood. This was one of the most dangerous place in the area noted for theft, rape and murder. Helen being aware of the area, was scared and asked the father.

"Dad, are you sure you are the one taking me here"? the father turned and looked at Helen with heavy eyes and smiled. As they approached the entrance to a hall in the area, Helen could see two huge giant men approaching them.

With fear in her heart, she turned behind the father and grabs him by the trouser. As the two men approaches, Helen could see behind her father that the men were all armed with loaded guns and Knives. They came in front of Mr. Osiris, bowed down and accompanied them as they made their way in the hall. At that moment, Helen was relaxed though she could barely move her legs apart as she passed out of fear. When they entered the tall abandoned hall, Helen could see men all dressed in black. With her little inquisitive mind. "could this be the protection my dad was talking of? Is he one of these men" wondering in her mind as she saw the father moving towards a dark corner which seemed to be an alter while the giant men held her by the hand and took her to another side. Out of fear, she suddenly screamed "please don't kill me" this was unfortunate for her as no one could hear it as the men all over in the hall chanted "abracada braaaaaaaa. Abracada braaaaaaaa, abracada braaaaaa" with heavy voices.

She struggled in the hands of the men, but there was nothing she could do with her little strength. After few munites of fear, she suddenly realized none of these people wanted to hurt her but worshipped her as a goddess. That is when she realized that she was in the Wild Mamba Secret Cult. Being a smart girl, she quietly sat down and wondered what took her and the father there. After 30minutes of chanting songs in different language, they performed their weekly rituals while adoring at their mermaid Helen.

After they were done, both went home withouttalking to each other. Fear could be seen in all of their eyes. Without sayingany word, the father grabbed the young girls hand and they all walk together.Not for long, Mr. Osiris could her his daughter shaking and pulling her handout. A she gradually let go of him, both continued silently. At the entrance of their mansion, Mr. Osiris grabsthe daughter's hand again and whispered. "Your mom will be happy to see you" ashe stuttered�܎�M�j�O(��