Laundry?

Honestly I don't know where I got the plot from.. I think I saw it somewhere but I'm not sure where.. So Credits to whoever wrote the AU~

But it's my second finished smut! :')
God.. just read it. please.. LOL

-----------------------------------------------------

Taehyung knew this was going to happen. He knew from the first time he introduced his bestfriend to his younger cousin that they liked each other. He knew from the heavy sexual tension between them, that once they confessed to each other they wouldn't hold back and oh how right he was.

Getting woken up at 2:42am from Jimin yelling out Jungkook's name was traumatizing. He grew up with Jungkook and hearing him fuck his bestfriend was something Taehyung could of went his whole life not hearing. Quickly the red head grabbed his headphones and blasted music as loud as he could, trying his best not to picture what's going on in the next room to him.

Taehyung looked at the time which read 3:02AM, he thought the coast was clear but when he took out his headphones the bed was still creaking and Jimin's soft moans where heard. Groaning Taehyung jumped out of bed and grabbed his laundry basket full of clothes he was suppose to wash 4 days ago and took off for the laundry room, not before shouting out "You have until 4:30!"

To say he was surprised was an understatement, he was actually kind of shocked to see Min Yoongi already in the laundry room, looking like he was ready to pass out any second.

Carefully the younger of the two walked in and placed his stuff on the table, he felt his heart race picking up as their eyes met. Yoongi didn't know who he was, Taehyung was majoring in medicine while Yoongi was in a whole different department but Tae knew who he was, he's been crushing on the older for 2 years now but has only talked to him a handful of times.

Taehyung threw his stuff in the washer and took a seat at the other side of the table Yoongi was sitting. The atmosphere was awkward, both didn't know what to say until Taehyung broke to silence.

"You do realize it's 3 am and you're doing laundry?" He mentally face palmed because frick, he's doing laundry at 3am too.

That low chuckle that Taehyung oh so loves sent shivers through his spine.

"You do realize you're doing the same thing. right?"

Taehyung laughed nervously, rubbing at the back of his neck. "y-yeah, sorry i'm a little tired"

Yoongi hummed in response, picking at the crappy table they were sitting at. "Can't sleep?"

"Something like that, more or less the fact that my roommate invited his boyfriend over and doesn't have the decency to wait until I was gone to start fucking each other like wild rabbits."

The older male snorted. "Same actually. I didn't really feel like hearing all the kinky shit Minhyuk and Hyungwon are into."

Taehyung watched in awe as the older spoke, his voice was so perfect, as if he were an angel. His lips looked so soft and kissable. His black hair looked so silky, Taehyung just wanted to run his fingers through it. And the outfit he was wearing, don't even get him started. The over sized navy blue long sleeve shirt that showed his collar bones looked oddly sexy, and the skinny khakis that fit his legs perfectly looked absolutely stunning on the older. To top it off he's wearing a cute beanie and "Oh my god i'm horny now"

Taehyung was so lost in thought he didn't realize the odd stare he was getting until a sock was thrown at his face.

"S-sorry! I zoned out"

Yoongi laughed, like full out uncontrollable laugh. It lasted for a few minutes until he calmed down enough to speak.

"Holy shit kid, you don't realize how much of that you said out loud, do you?"