Nirvana

Amancio and Lobo travelled by foot for two days. The journey, luckily, was uneventful making it easier to reach their destination by nightfall.

Nirvana was not what Lobo had expected it to be. The place was magical. It was surrounded by thick willow trees, but not just any willow trees, the trees were glowing. The waterfall on the end of the place was very thick and clear.

Amancio felt under the rock near the willow tree on the left side of the waterfall, then suddenly the ground trembled. The gushing water split into two and revealed a cave with a golden door.

Everything inside was wet and smelled like iron. Amancio pushed something on the wall which lighted the whole room.

"This place was built by your ancestors. You see, if King Alvar can conjure dark magic, our clan -White Light Clan- conjures white magic. But before you can wield this power, you must transform into your natural form." Amancio said as he inspected the entire place.

"Huh? What do you mean, Papai?" Lobo asked, confused.

"Lobo..." he placed his hand on Lobo's shoulder, "our ancestors were once wolves. We evolved throughout the years that's why we are in human form, but once you wield the white magic you will transform into your original form and never become human again."

"If it's the only way to get back Lua. Papai, I will do it. I want to wield the white magic." his voice was full of determination.

"Very well..."

Amncio prepared everything needed for the ritual he will perform. He brewed the ingredients needed for the potion that Lobo will drink.

He ushered Lobo to the center of the cave where a large metal basin was located. The basin was carved with ancient designs and a strange emblem.

He encircled the area with foul-smelling, thick, black substance and poured the brewed potion into the basin. He then chained Lobo in the basin, attaching each end to a metal lock on every side of the wall

"This will be very painful." he explained, "Drink a small amount of potion in the basin, then close your eyes Lobo, we shall begin." He began chanting:

"Born from greatness, born from light

Born with power, born with sight

Born with love and not by hate

Born a hero, that's his fate

Created by the star's fragments

Please hear and make judgements

For this young is a piece of your light

Destined for something you cannot sight

Shadows of the stars hear my plea

He will weild the light, grant this wish to me

Shadows of the stars hear my plea

This boy seeks vengeance, grant this wish to me.

Hear me gods, if there may be

Take his blood, set the tamed beast free."

Lobo's shrill cries echoed throughout the cave. The pain he is feeling is very unbearable.

Every bone in his body cracked and snapped, as if reforming itself. His flesh wounded, blood spilled on the floor.

The sight was frightful. He craned and twisted his neck as if there was something stuck between it. His nails hardened and grew longer and sharper. His arms and legs were twisted and bent.

"Aaaaah! Papai... Amancio!" he bellowed.

"Bear the pain, my boy. It will all soon pass. Your body is just transforming." Amancio shouted amidst the cries and yells of Lobo.

His bones continued to crack and snap. Slowly, his body was transforming. The brownish hair on his body started to thicken and cover him up.

With one last cry, Lobo transformed into the beast he was. His cries turned into a thunderous howl.

Wasting no more time, Lobo leaped and lunged towards the mouth of the cave and headed to Axus.

"Wait for me, my Lua."