Long Channing Tatum imagine

You and your husband Channing are at your family's house for New Years Ever.

Channing is talking to your dad, they are looking at you the whole time while you are talking to your mom. 'Where are they talking about?' you ask your mom. 'i dont know sweetie' she says.

It's almost midnight, you're so excited for 2014! You and Channing are standing outside to see the fireworks. You're dad is getting all the firework together. 5 minutes to 2014!!! This year has been the best year of your life, i got engaged to Channing, than you got married, you finally got that job you worked so hard on it to get, it was the best year ever.

'10...9...8...7..' you hear your dadscream 'i love you so much Kitty' Channing says. 'I love you too Channing' he smiles. '4...3...2...1...HAPPY NEW YEAR!!' your dad and you little sister screams! 'Happy new year baby' Channing says. 'Happy new year, sweetie' you say. and you share the best kiss ever. 

After all the fireworks and celebrating new year, you and Channing going home. It's 3am already!

You both go to bed and cuddle talking about 2014, and what will happen in 2014.

'Hey babe, uhmm.. why were you talking to my dad and looking at me the whole time?' you ask him.|

'Well... uhmm.. you really wanna know?' he says nervous. 'yes of course!!' 'okay... well... i wanna have kids with you in 2014, and i talked about it with your dad' 'you wanna have k-kids?' you cant believe he just said that. 'yeah of course i wanna have kids.' you kiss him for so long. 'this is gonna be an amazing year for both of us' you says. 'i know baby, i know' he kisses your forhead. 'Kitty?' 'yeah?' 'should we start now?' Ýou start to smile and blush. 'hahaha maybeeee?!' 'okay then' and then he kisses you. This is gonna be an amazing year! 

The end.

I hope you liked it!

I made this imagine/fanfiction for my best friend @KittyBecht love you babe! xx