PROLOGUE

Avery Kathrice is my name which came from my mom. Avery means "wise" in French, yet I am not wise for picking a man to love.
2 years and 3 months of love yet end with a precious mistake.

"I'm pregnant" I told him, he didn't respond. I was expecting a reaction that I usually watch at movies when the girl tells her boyfriend that she is pregnant the boy will constantly jump for joy and shout ''magiging tatay na ako" But no, he just leaves without saying a word.

I followed him and grabbed his shoulder.
"Bakit ka umalis? Hindi ka ba masaya? Kailan naten sasabihin sa parents naten ito?" I asked him with a big smile on my face. He just looked at me without any trace of expression on his face.

"Baby? Aren't you happy? We are having a baby."

He looked down and faced me again, now sadness are written all over his face. My brows narrowed.

"What's wrong? Aren't you happy?'' still no responds. Then it strikes me.

"You don't want it, do you? Answer me!" I shouted.

"Abort it." He said, his word makes me stiff for a second.

''But why? It's our baby, our soon to be little angel!" And I am crying right now.

"I'm sorry. I just can't." Then he turned his back and walked away.

------------

Sorry for the grammatical error guy, I made mistakes, we all do lol. Hahaha anyways, hope you enjoy the prologue. Love you!

Xoxo